GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Rivin, can't find sand pit #107656
07/25/02 10:46 AM
07/25/02 10:46 AM
Tennessee
Urabeth Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Urabeth  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Tennessee
Hello folks, yes it's me...the Rivin player. I'm on Village Island. I've done everything I'm suppose to do up untill now. I've seen the strange creatures sunning themselves, hit the ball and got the sounds from both, made note of the symbol on the ball. Now I'm suppose to head left through the tunnel and go to a sandpit with a ball in the middle. That sounds simple, but I can't find the sand pit. Can someone direct me, the WT says head left through the tunnel. I can't find a way to go left inside the tunnel. Thanks

Once you know, you cannot, not know.
Re: Rivin, can't find sand pit #107657
07/25/02 11:38 AM
07/25/02 11:38 AM
Texas
Tom Sr Offline
Addicted Boomer
Tom Sr  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Texas
Hi Urabeth,

WT's are very often misleading in their terminology. Much as I hate the term "thingy", it is better than calling an object something it isn't.

In this case, there isn't a grain of sand anywhere near your "sandpit". Actually, that is a small pool formed into the rock. There is a valve-handle close-by that lets you fill it with water. The water shows a silhouette and the marble is the creature's eye.

In your WT with all the numbers, it is #34. That map doesn't help much but maybe, between the 2 WT's, you can find your way there.

---------------------------------------------

SPOILER

Here's more from the Official Guide. (Continuing along the path after the sunning creatures.)

"There was a bounce in my step as I returned to the path and followed it deep into the rock.
. . .
"I emerged from a long tunnel to find myself on a walkway that I had observed from the Submarine Plateau. There was a guard tower straight ahead of me, but I saw no sign of the guard. From the end of the walkway, I had a clear view of the crown-topped suspension platform (Whark gallows).
. . .
"To my left I could see across to Submarine Plateau, but there was a wide chasm between me and the waiting machine. I followed a ladder down to a ledge with a small circular pool, which was completely dry. I could see one pipe leading into the pool, as well as several possible drainage holes. There was also another Eye."

Tom
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (oldbroad, Orion), 276 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users