GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Hopkins FBI.....spoiler #107705
07/25/02 05:42 PM
07/25/02 05:42 PM
Kansas City, Missouri, USA
girlgeek Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
girlgeek  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

I'm stuck in heaven, after I get killed in the forest. I've gotten the wig and dress from the ladies room, but I can't get him to put them on!! (He must be very homophobic.) He needs to wear these to get past the guard (I had to consult a walkthrough), but I've looked at this section on EVERY walkthrough I could find, and none of them tell me how to get him to wear them! Just right clicking on Hopkins and clicking to use the clothes doesn't work. I've messed with this for a half an hour. Does ANYone know how to get Hopkins in drag? laugh

PLAYING ON PC: World of Warcraft...nothing else...there is no need for ANY other game when you have THIS one to play!! LOL
Re: Hopkins FBI.....spoiler #107706
07/26/02 11:53 PM
07/26/02 11:53 PM
girlgeek Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
girlgeek  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

FINALLY got it! You have to RIGHT click (rather than left) on the item WHEN it's in the inventory, and KEEP right clicking until it says "use." This is odd, because all through the game up until this point, you just left click on it to use it. Anyway...finally got Hopkins dressed up and past the security guard....woohoo! This seems to be a pretty decent game so far, but definitely an ADULT game.

PLAYING ON PC: World of Warcraft...nothing else...there is no need for ANY other game when you have THIS one to play!! LOL
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Draclvr, oldbroad), 267 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users