GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#107705 - 07/25/02 05:42 PM Hopkins FBI.....spoiler
girlgeek Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Kansas City, Missouri, USA
I'm stuck in heaven, after I get killed in the forest. I've gotten the wig and dress from the ladies room, but I can't get him to put them on!! (He must be very homophobic.) He needs to wear these to get past the guard (I had to consult a walkthrough), but I've looked at this section on EVERY walkthrough I could find, and none of them tell me how to get him to wear them! Just right clicking on Hopkins and clicking to use the clothes doesn't work. I've messed with this for a half an hour. Does ANYone know how to get Hopkins in drag? laugh

#107706 - 07/26/02 11:53 PM Re: Hopkins FBI.....spoiler
girlgeek Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Kansas City, Missouri, USA
FINALLY got it! You have to RIGHT click (rather than left) on the item WHEN it's in the inventory, and KEEP right clicking until it says "use." This is odd, because all through the game up until this point, you just left click on it to use it. Anyway...finally got Hopkins dressed up and past the security guard....woohoo! This seems to be a pretty decent game so far, but definitely an ADULT game.

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Darlene, Cari, flutist, Marian, Jeanne, kjos, Pandora, robert gray, Barb, 1 invisible), 71 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
JoyBunBun, Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B
8543 Registered Users