Now that the lighter side is done and dusted, welcome to our annual shady listing :zombie:
From today, you have 13 days to list 13 Dark Side games that other people should play. It doesn't matter what you list, so long as its dark, and you reckon someone should play it.
If a game made the light list, don't worry - there are shades of light and dark (which would be grey, of which there are 50 I am told) so those games aren't excluded here (even if you listed them over there) :woozy:
Even though its dark, there are rules:
1. You can recommend a maximum of 13 games, but are allowed to recommend less.
2. You can't list a series, unless you use single votes for each game.
3. Expansion packs, DLC, GOTY releases etc are all considered the same game - just vote for eg Fallout 3 and ignore all its available added on bits.
4. Consistent with 3, enhanced editions, directors cuts etc are also considered the same game.
5. Any "dark" game (ie not pure adventure or casual) can be listed, irrespective of genre.
6. You don't have to indicate the type or genre, and you are not limited to any specific number of games in any genre. Go ahead and list 13 fps' if you want to.
7. It is essentially a pc list (the system not the games), but given that many players have other systems, if you want to list some games for those go ahead.
If you can list alphabetically it helps me count, and please use full names if possible so I don't get them mixed up. I will ask if I get confused.
There has never been a list that hasn't given me something to play - looking forward to what it will be this year.:yes:
Quantity has a quality all of its own