GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Her Story #1077250
08/07/16 06:43 PM
08/07/16 06:43 PM
deep south
8dognight Offline OP
Settled Boomer
8dognight  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

deep south
Her Story is enthralling, only the game clearly wanted me to go for a solution several times and I refused because I wanted to suck out as much of the story as possible. Then every time I saved another clip the bar at the bottom of the screen bounced backward a tad. I'll figure all that out later. What I want to know is:

Click to reveal..
[/spoiler] Why is that bozo calling me Sarah when I know perfectly well that those twins switched again and again and forgot about things like black eyes and which side they might be on. And some basic lie detector questions. Forget the details of that. I will work it out. My question is: Assuming there are in fact 2 women or maybe 3 and not just 1 wacko, is it possible also to prove that poor little 8 year-old Eve pushed the midwife down the stairs and 10 years later either or both Eve and Hannah suffocated birth parents? [spoiler]

Last edited by 8dognight; 08/07/16 07:17 PM.
Re: Her Story [Re: 8dognight] #1077252
08/07/16 06:54 PM
08/07/16 06:54 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
I moved your post over to Adventure Game Discussions. If another person who has played this game sees your post, perhaps they will be able to give you their thoughts.

If anyone is able to answer your question, I ask that they please use spoiler tags so that folks who haven't played the game don't see too much information. wave

Re: Her Story [Re: 8dognight] #1077253
08/07/16 07:15 PM
08/07/16 07:15 PM
Sweden
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer
RebKean  Offline
Settled Boomer

Sweden
I'm trying to remember the details of the game now. I really loved it!

Click to reveal..
If you don't know why he calls you Sarah, then there might be more info for you. It seems like a bad thing for me to tell you that, if I understood your question correctly that is. I also think that you can continue to search for files even after you've "finished" the game. I can't promise anything though, it was a while since I played it. There are no real easy answers to this game, you will have to make up your own mind about certain things. I will strongly claim that there are in fact only one woman in this game. I don't think you will prove anything, regarding the midwife, but I can't remember everything that was said in the interviews. Do we even know that that actually happened? Hmm, I think I have to play it again, got curious myself now, haha.

Re: Her Story [Re: 8dognight] #1077254
08/07/16 07:19 PM
08/07/16 07:19 PM
deep south
8dognight Offline OP
Settled Boomer
8dognight  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

deep south
Thanks. Will start again.

Edited to add: As is obvious and as usual, I effed it up by gorging on the story.

Last edited by 8dognight; 08/07/16 09:05 PM.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Draclvr, Koala), 257 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users