GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#107757 - 02/23/05 11:59 PM Re: Uru to D'ni
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Congratulations, Jtiffin!!! bravo Now you can have some fun swimming.

I was wondering about the order of the pages in the City book myself. I guess the only way to tell if they go in the order you find them, or if there is a predetermined order that everyone's pages end up, would be to compare books with several people. Right now I don't have time to do that, I'm afraid, but it would be interesting to see about it. Maybe I'll see if I can find out from someone I know who is very knowledgeable about Uru.... think

#107758 - 02/24/05 09:51 AM Re: Uru to D'ni
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

Loc: Québec
Hi Jenny and Jtiffin,Coelho Buda in his WT says this about The Brown book : "This is the final configuration of this book. During the game, pages will be in different positions depending on what links you already have."

Since I followed the Wt frequently for both URU and To D'ni, the link to the Balcony was after the Galery. But I discovered that link looking in the book as I to went "before" the first time because it is said to do so in the WT. In his configuration of the book, before his remark, the Balcony is after the Galery, but later in the WT, Buda says to look before the Galery.

So, as you guys say : there is no predetermined order.

I to would like to know, probably by Dadguy, what is the real reason.

Have a good day. lol

Chief wave

#107759 - 02/24/05 02:35 PM Re: Uru to D'ni
Salar of Myst Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Virginia's wetland dimension
I am so glad you got it, Jtiffin. thumbsup I'm never much good with requests like this. I just ran around until I tripped over them lol

Edited by looney4labs (05/22/07 02:42 PM)
Edit Reason: broken link removed

#107761 - 02/25/05 08:59 AM Re: Uru to D'ni
dadguy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Wilmington, DE
Chief and Jenny,

I don't know how the order of the pages in the City Book are determined. I recall that during the same game, the order had changed a few times. It had something to do with which page you had linked to most recently.

It's of no consequence. I just page thru the link pages until I see the one I want.

Also, I think that the other mistake folks have made is not understanding that there are two different balcony links in the city. One is above the Terrace by the tent and the other is above the Canyon (the canyon that has the rope bridge going over it). You have to get the right balcony to secure the GZCM.

Glad that Jtiffin found it in any case.

Have fun!

Dadguy

#107762 - 02/25/05 10:00 AM Re: Uru to D'ni
teresa Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ontario, Canada
I think you are talking about the balcony which has a marker no one can find. This is a way to get it - go back to Eder Kemo, opposite the brain trees is a cliff, go to the bottom of the cliff and turn around, there is a statue thingee straight ahead, go over to it, around the back and you will see a battered cloth, touch it and you will be transported to the balcony with the marker in front of you. Good luck

#107763 - 03/05/05 12:50 PM Re: Uru to D'ni
razmom Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: St. Helens,OR
I have not played the game for a few weeks. I still can not find the first marker. It should read 71-74, but I get 74-84. Dadguy said something about this but I can't find it. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. It may not be in Kadish Gallery. razmom

#107764 - 03/05/05 12:57 PM Re: Uru to D'ni
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
Razmom, are you looking for the GZMU markers? I don't remember numbers being associated with the first two batches of marker hunting.

Sue

#107765 - 03/05/05 03:30 PM Re: Uru to D'ni
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Razmom, I never paid any attention to the numbers associated with the markers, just went to the locations that someone had kindly given me. But I had the same problem you are having--my first marker, in the Kadish Art Gallery, didn't show up! And I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't for the same reason mine didn't appear.

It turned out that after I put my KI into the machine in the back room of the Great Zero, I neglected to push the blue button--and the marker won't show up unless you do push it. Once I did that, when I went to the Art Gallery, the marker was hanging in the air right in front of me as I linked in... luck

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (colpet, ergggo, curly, Jarkeld, connie, Iurii), 112 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Zorkmid57, StuDapples, SweetLulu, Lion_1251, phimestudio
8978 Registered Users