GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#107826 - 03/12/05 03:28 PM CSI Miami
Laurette Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Marietta, GA
I am on the third episode "The Hate Boat." I have gotten to the part where you are allowed to search further out on the ocean bottom. When I find the gun, it won't let me pick it up.

Is this a glitch which needs a patch? Has anyone else had this problem and know a solution?

Thank you!!

#107827 - 03/12/05 03:34 PM Re: CSI Miami
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Laurette, are you using the flashlight in close-up to try and pick up the gun? If you are, and it still doesn't work, you have probably missed some small step. In that case, I would suggest that you consult one of our walkthroughs to see exactly what you still need to do.... luck

#107828 - 03/12/05 08:00 PM Re: CSI Miami
Bryansmom Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Indiana
I remember the game wouldn't let me pick up the gun (even though I could see it plainly) until I used the flashlight on it first. So I'll bet if you do that, it will let you pick it up.

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (soot, dianne, CanukDenis, Koala, abby, Marian, BrownEyedTigre), 121 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Elentgirl, tiathyme, Mr_Underhill, Lani, Rachissa
8581 Registered Users