GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#107826 - 03/12/05 03:28 PM CSI Miami
Laurette Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Marietta, GA
I am on the third episode "The Hate Boat." I have gotten to the part where you are allowed to search further out on the ocean bottom. When I find the gun, it won't let me pick it up.

Is this a glitch which needs a patch? Has anyone else had this problem and know a solution?

Thank you!!
Where do stones go to have fun? - Rock Slides

#107827 - 03/12/05 03:34 PM Re: CSI Miami
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Laurette, are you using the flashlight in close-up to try and pick up the gun? If you are, and it still doesn't work, you have probably missed some small step. In that case, I would suggest that you consult one of our walkthroughs to see exactly what you still need to do.... luck
"Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy." Anonymous

#107828 - 03/12/05 08:00 PM Re: CSI Miami
Bryansmom Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Indiana
I remember the game wouldn't let me pick up the gun (even though I could see it plainly) until I used the flashlight on it first. So I'll bet if you do that, it will let you pick it up.
What lies behind you and what lies before you are tiny matters compared to what lies within you.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (Terri824, BobH, Koala, oldbroad, Draclvr, Pokey, manxman, 1 invisible), 37 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Rubette73, Kamaljeet, gazda, fifasafe, ben309
8754 Registered Users