GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Rivin...Stuck at Wahrk Trap #107849
07/26/02 02:31 PM
07/26/02 02:31 PM
Tennessee
Urabeth Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Urabeth  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Tennessee
Hi Folks, I'm baaaack and stuck again. I'm on Village Island, went to the top of the Wahrk Trap. I opened and went into the jail cell. Got the false wall opened, went to the end and turned on the light bulb on the left. I can see and go back to the entrance of the tunnel where the false wall is. The WT tells me to go back up the tunnel and turn on all 6 lights. For some reason I'm having trouble with this. If I go back into the tunnel I can't click on any lights, I keep ending up at the opening looking out at the sea. Please, someone tell me how to get the 6 lights turned on.

Once you know, you cannot, not know.
Re: Rivin...Stuck at Wahrk Trap #107850
07/26/02 02:51 PM
07/26/02 02:51 PM
Texas
Tom Sr Offline
Addicted Boomer
Tom Sr  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Texas
Hi,

When you get to the opening looking out to sea, you should be able to turn around and see a light bulb. Click it to turn it on. That should give you enough light to see the next one and turn it on, etc. What you're looking for is a "false wall" in the tunnel between the jail cell and the opening to the sea.

Tom
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (soot), 288 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users