GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Marvel's Daredevil #1081228
09/06/16 05:15 PM
09/06/16 05:15 PM
Lincoln, NE
GuybrushThreepwood Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
GuybrushThreepwood  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
Just finished the second season, only 13 episodes long. I liked the first season better. I know how the second would in too early. While Matt/Daredevil doesn't realize yet what's happened with The Hand. I have to believe Stick knows and let it happen.

I'm not a Punisher fan and I hope he goes off into his on show which I don't have to watch.
I don't like Elektra and unfortunately she'll be back in a big way next season.

Click to reveal..

Stick knows the Hand can bring people back from the dead, he even showed up as one of their leaders revived after a fall that should have killed him, to stab him in the heart and cut off his head, so he'd stay down. Yet when Elektra is killed he lets Matt bury her body instead of telling him it needs to be cremated so the Hand cant bring her back. Which is just what they do, they steal the body and put it in their resurrection machine. The season ends without Matt discovering this.

Currently Playing:
Adventure Game: Broken Age
Darkside: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Re: Marvel's Daredevil [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1081229
09/06/16 05:19 PM
09/06/16 05:19 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Sorry you didn't care for season 2 as much as the first. Hopefully the next will be better.

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Marvel's Daredevil [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1081233
09/06/16 05:48 PM
09/06/16 05:48 PM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
Season two did spend a little time on Wilson Fisk. Hopefully season 3 will too. He's my favorite villian. No super powers, just a man with human strengths and weaknesses. He doesn't see him self as evil, no real person does, he thinks he's right and that his plans for "Hell's Kitchen" are ultimately for its good.

I was just reading some comments from people who are from the real NYC. According to them even though the series is set in modern NYC, computers, cell phones, etc the Hell's Kitchen it portrays is a throwback to the 50s and 60s when the mobs did run it and it was bad place to be. Apparent its now full of yuppies and coffee bars. Ditto Harlem (which Lucas Cage series will be set in). Although, as I'm complained about before, Marvel doesn't let the TV series or Netflix series be reflected in the movies (even though it was Phil Coulson in Agents of Shield who provided Nick Fury with the helicarrier in the Age of Voltron, Fury just says "old friends") they do have the movies effect the series. So NYC in these Netflix shows is messed up by the Avengers battles in NYC.

Currently Playing:
Re: Marvel's Daredevil [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1081235
09/06/16 05:54 PM
09/06/16 05:54 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Haven't gotten into watching this one yet wavegirl

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Marvel's Daredevil [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1081245
09/06/16 07:13 PM
09/06/16 07:13 PM
Lincoln, NE
Addicted Boomer
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
Like 99.999% of fictional characters what Matt and Elektra call love is actually lust. You don't try to kill someone you love, that's hatred, not love. If Matt wants someone who actually cares about him its Karen.

Are there any American supper heroes who actually keep their secret identity secret?

Daredevil at least 6 people (3 men, 3 women now so its even) know who Daredevil is and that includes 1 former foe (Punisher)

Arrow: Oliver Queen was outed on live TV. True somebody else tried to trick everyone into thinking he wasn't really Arrow but that should have been an obvious lie

I haven't seen the Flash 2 yet but after season 1 of the Flash and seasons 1-3 of Arrow, all of Team Arrow knows, plus of course Reverse Flash, and Berry's 2 friends and foster father as well as biological father

Team Arrow and Team Flash know about the Atom

Captain America: the whole world knows Steve Rogers is Captain America, though he apparently wont be in the next movie

Supergirl her step sister knows and she told 2 others (although one already knew from Superman) Her step sister told a government agency, and after only a handful of episodes I believe her boss knows. Oh and Jimmy Olsen also let slip that Clark Kent is Superman to one of Supergirl's other friends. And Supergirl herself let slip that Superman is her cousin.

In old school Japanese super hero tv shows, the bad guys know and maybe 1 or 2 close friends but otherwise they mange to keep their identities secret. And the bad guys knowing doesn't help them in the long run, short run they try to target hero's friends but that just encourages the hero to fight them harder. Sometimes they know from the start and sometimes they work it out over time. In several the friends of the hero don't work it out until the chief bad guy has already fallen and the series is over. I know of one older Japanese series (1950) in which not even the viewer knows for certain who the man behind the mask is because he never shows his face on camera.

Currently Playing:
Re: Marvel's Daredevil [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1081261
09/06/16 09:08 PM
09/06/16 09:08 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
I've noticed the lack of secrecy too....interesting.

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre 

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Urban Worrier, hagatha, soot), 361 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users