GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#107945 - 03/31/05 09:32 AM Free the balloon: Someone play this and help me!
Sassafras Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Ormond By The Sea ,Florida

#107946 - 03/31/05 09:50 AM Re: Free the balloon: Someone play this and help me!
Jen in Chgo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: an Illinois cornfield
Sorry, Sass. I'm stuck on lvl 1! lol ARGH!
I can get the balloon free but it pops on the building on the left side as it rises. Any tips?

laugh Love, Jen laugh

#107947 - 03/31/05 11:22 AM Re: Free the balloon: Someone play this and help me!
Sassafras Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Ormond By The Sea ,Florida
Jen- for level one - you gotta drop another bomb on the right side to get it to miss the building thingie when it rises. Took me two days to figure it out! Level 2 is easy, but I'm still stuck on three!

#107948 - 03/31/05 12:23 PM Re: Free the balloon: Someone play this and help me!
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Santa Maria CA USA
Can you lower the gun in the 1st level? the bullets keep hitting above the chain that hangs down and I cant get it to fall.

May happiness come on secret winds and surround you forever in the ways of beauty. An American Indian Blessing.

#107949 - 03/31/05 12:24 PM Re: Free the balloon: Someone play this and help me!
Jen in Chgo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Nope, Dutch. You'll have to move that chain grabber thingie so it hits it. wink

laugh Love, Jen laugh

#107950 - 03/31/05 12:30 PM Re: Free the balloon: Someone play this and help me!
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

I did move it to the end of the arm.

May happiness come on secret winds and surround you forever in the ways of beauty. An American Indian Blessing.

#107951 - 03/31/05 12:33 PM Re: Free the balloon: Someone play this and help me!
Jen in Chgo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Did you pick up a bomb crate from below first? There's more than one control in that control room. wink

laugh Love, Jen laugh

#107952 - 03/31/05 01:47 PM Re: Free the balloon: Someone play this and help me!
Kim Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Texas
This is sooo addicting. Where do you drop the second bomb. Do you hit it again with the rocket thing or drop it with the control room guy? Do you move it to the end of the arm or leave it in the original spot? I'd swear I had already tried all these things but I'm obviously missing some sequence. Arghhh

#107953 - 03/31/05 01:58 PM Re: Free the balloon: Someone play this and help me!
Jen in Chgo Offline
Addicted Boomer

The rocket is only used once. You need to blow the fuses with the 2nd bomb.

laugh Love, Jen laugh

#107954 - 03/31/05 02:57 PM Re: Free the balloon: Someone play this and help me!
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

How do I move the crate with the bomb in it ?He comes down climbs the stairs and I cant get him out to move the crate bomb. Before he leaves the top of the arm he drops his lunchbox to move the lever at the crates. happydance happydance

#107955 - 03/31/05 03:01 PM Re: Free the balloon: Someone play this and help me!
Jen in Chgo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Open the door to the control room before you click on the guy with the lunch box. When he leaves the upper beam he will climb the stairs & enter the control room. Then you can use him to move the crates. The door is hard to see. Inside the control room is both a lever and a button, also hard to see. One moves crates the other drops them. Is that your dilemma?

laugh Love, Jen laugh

#107956 - 03/31/05 03:49 PM Re: Free the balloon: Someone play this and help me!
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Need a hint on level 3. I got him on the middle level but don't know what to do with the crates that breaks off the conveyor belt or what else to do. Jeeeennn!

#107957 - 03/31/05 03:53 PM Re: Free the balloon: Someone play this and help me!
Jen in Chgo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Can you get to the left edge of level 2? If not, you're going to have to retry from scratch. The left edge has a cherry picker (elevator) that will bring you up to the top level. Those reddish crates that break are useless. If you need further help just holler. wink

laugh Love, Jen laugh

#107958 - 03/31/05 04:15 PM Re: Free the balloon: Someone play this and help me!
Gamehound Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: U.S.A.
Kim: Other than getting the guy into the booth, there are 3 things to do in order to pass level 1. If you blow the phone pole, the fuse box (left side of screen) goes out. So, you need to figure out how to do both in a logical order.

Gamehound

SPOILER: Hint: It's a timing matter. smile

#107959 - 03/31/05 04:20 PM Re: Free the balloon: Someone play this and help me!
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Jen, I forgot to mention - I have 2 crates still left to block me from the elevator. I used to explosives on the intial floor crates.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (ergggo, kjos, Draclvr, BrownEyedTigre, stonzee, Chief, Robert Gault, Gordon), 73 Guests and 21 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Polikolp, efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes, veteran
8538 Registered Users