GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#1084127 - 09/29/16 03:17 PM Agents of Shield season 4
GuybrushThreepwood Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lincoln, NE
I've never read any Ghost Rider comics, so this is all new to me. Apparently there were at least two versions. One rode a motorcycle, this one drives a car.

According to a video on youtube the new Director is a character from the comics, he is a future Captain America. Coulson for reasons not yet disclosed allowed himself to be replaced as director.

The book mentioned in episode 2 is apparently encountered by Doctor Strange in the comics.
Darkside: The Witcher

#1084128 - 09/29/16 03:30 PM Re: Agents of Shield season 4 [Re: GuybrushThreepwood]
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
I must confess to being a bit confused when we watched that episode. Figured I need to go back and do some research

#1110158 - 05/11/17 11:15 PM Re: Agents of Shield season 4 [Re: GuybrushThreepwood]
Addicted Boomer

Its been renewed for fifth season.

#1110207 - 05/12/17 02:45 PM Re: Agents of Shield season 4 [Re: GuybrushThreepwood]
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer

This new season is interesting...

#1110779 - 05/18/17 12:47 AM Re: Agents of Shield season 4 [Re: GuybrushThreepwood]
Addicted Boomer

Well season 5 is going to be interesting.

#1133916 - 12/03/17 03:11 PM Re: Agents of Shield season 4 [Re: GuybrushThreepwood]
Addicted Boomer

Just watched the two part season premiere.
Click to reveal..
They've gone from being stuck in an artificial reality Earth to a future in which Earth has been destroyed and the surviving humans on a space station are slaves of the Kree who have erased all records of the past and killed most of the people old enough to remember SHIELD.

A man who is actually an alien in disguise joins a group of heavily armed men who capture the SHIELD agents and expose them to a Kree Monolith which transports them to the future. Its only from his shadow we can tell the man isn't actually human.

Why weren't Colson and his team told about the mission and asked to undertake it instead of being abducted and sent with no knowledge of what they would be facing?

Fitz is not with the others because his name was not on the list. Simmons assumes where ever he is he's working on trying to reach them. if he's the one who works out how to reach his friends in the future and return them to their own time then it makes sense he's not on the list of people to send to the future.

The man who in the future was expecting them is dead and his friend blames SHIELD in general and Quake in particular for the destruction of Earth. And is going to interfere with their trying to undo this future. Nothing worse than a villain who doesn't recognize he's the villain but thinks he's doing right. He should ask himself why did the Kree erase the history of Earth and kill those who remembered SHIELD if SHIELD destroyed the Earth?
I hope this current story line isn't going to be dragged out all season. It's only going to be interesting for so long.

Edited by GuybrushThreepwood (12/03/17 03:31 PM)

#1133932 - 12/03/17 05:50 PM Re: Agents of Shield season 4 [Re: GuybrushThreepwood]
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer

Wow, my silly DVR only recorded 1 episode

#1133945 - 12/03/17 07:19 PM Re: Agents of Shield season 4 [Re: GuybrushThreepwood]
Addicted Boomer

Oh no. Mine recorded both parts.

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, looney4labs 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
3 registered (Gimme, philthethrill10, 1 invisible), 121 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Zorkmid57, StuDapples, SweetLulu, Lion_1251, phimestudio
8978 Registered Users