GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#108557 - 07/28/02 08:10 PM callahan's crosstime saloon?Again!
axeman Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Celina,Ohio,USA
I dont know how but I've lost sound while playing this game all of the sudden but that's not the main problem.I'm at Casimir's trying to obtain the 5oo degree coffee from the clerk but she keeps telling me it's still brewing,it takes a while for it to reach 5oo?I wait for a while but she never gives me the coffee.

#108558 - 07/28/02 10:06 PM Re: callahan's crosstime saloon?Again!
Josho Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Colonie, New York, USA
Axeman,

I'm not sure why you've lost sound (that bug is news to me), but as to the Molten Lava Mocha Java...have you been back to the Gypsy's yet? I believe you'll need something from her (at least, information) in order to make use of the coffee. You'll also need something from Wereworth's.

--Josh

#108559 - 07/29/02 04:49 PM Re: callahan's crosstime saloon?Again!
axeman Offline
Settled Boomer

I cant make it very far in this game without getting stuck.I've talked to the monsters playing cards and have seen the mako root drink and then there is suppose to be a riddle game , eek where?Another question where is Sasha's house?

#108560 - 07/29/02 05:35 PM Re: callahan's crosstime saloon?Again!
Josho Offline
Shy Boomer

Axeman,

If you've gotten the Molten Lava Mocha Java and used it with an item from Wereworth's and used that item on Sasha, you should be able to get Sasha's address from the Gypsy. Once you have the address, you can always get there via the trap driver.

There should be a chalkboard in Casimir's. Ask around in there. BTW, have you solved the Jukebox puzzle?

--Josh

#108561 - 08/03/02 10:27 PM Re: callahan's crosstime saloon?Again!
axeman Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi folks I'm stuck again.I have put on the space suit,helmet and gloves and am suppose to cross the gas corridor?What is the gas corridor?Does this require flying the ship?

#108562 - 08/04/02 07:30 AM Re: callahan's crosstime saloon?Again!
Josho Offline
Shy Boomer

Axeman,

The gas is a decontamination procedure, lethal to humans (as you've probably discovered), thus every hole in the space suit must be adequately covered.

I'm guessing you haven't accounted for the fact that Squish's race has 4 arms and you have two. Meaning you'll need another pair of gloves. Fortunately, there's a way to make another pair, aboard the shuttle.

--Josh

#108563 - 08/04/02 08:18 AM Re: callahan's crosstime saloon?Again!
axeman Offline
Settled Boomer

As far as I know I have both pairs on already.I just dont know where or what I've got to go to next.

#108564 - 08/04/02 10:01 AM Re: callahan's crosstime saloon?Again!
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: Seattle Washington USA
Hi there, Axe......If you have:

WARNING SPOILER:
,applied putty to yourself, (along with getting the fake palm leaf, the space suit, the gloves, refresher stuff, and the contact lens), then get
Noah to stand behind you and hold the other 2 arms. Use those bumper pads to push yourself in the opposite direction from where you want to go...I think you do go to the control room. Walkthrough says to go to the room where you see a symbol that looks like an 8.

Love, Witchen =O)

#108565 - 08/04/02 03:06 PM Re: callahan's crosstime saloon?Again!
axeman Offline
Settled Boomer

Ok,I've made it to the doors with the bumpers and open the door with the 8 symbol but a robot is blocking the way how do I get past him?

#108566 - 08/05/02 06:42 AM Re: callahan's crosstime saloon?Again!
Josho Offline
Shy Boomer

Axeman,

You've got enough in your inventory to make yourself look VERY much like Squish (with Noah's help). That's the way you fool the robot! If you need more specifics, let me know...

--Josh

#108567 - 08/05/02 08:42 AM Re: callahan's crosstime saloon?Again!
axeman Offline
Settled Boomer

It says to apply refreshner and I dont see that item in my inventory.

#108568 - 08/05/02 11:11 AM Re: callahan's crosstime saloon?Again!
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer

Hi Axe...

WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILER:
.I think its above the control panel on the ship and its one of those pine tree air refreshers. smile Try that anyway until Josh comes by.

Love, Witchen =O) smile

#108569 - 08/11/02 01:11 PM Re: callahan's crosstime saloon?Again!
axeman Offline
Settled Boomer

After several days of not playing this game I decided to give it a go again.Well I've got the air freshner from the dash of the ship but when I return Noah is no longer with me?Where did he go?I try sending the space suit to him on the conveyor belt but he's not there?When I cross to the other side it says noah is left on the other side or something like that.HHEELLPP

#108570 - 08/11/02 04:36 PM Re: callahan's crosstime saloon?Again!
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer

Hi Axe....If you mean the timeframe right after you got the air freshener, maybe its time to take off? wink

Love, WItchen =O) smile

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (flotsam, cailyn, venus, curly, 3dobermans, bermag45, Mr 2 u, 1 invisible), 65 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users