GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Monday #1087059
10/23/16 07:29 PM
10/23/16 07:29 PM
Calera, Oklahoma
gymcandy1 Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
gymcandy1  Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
Sonic Boomer

Calera, Oklahoma
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill

````````````````````````

Funny News Articles

Brought to you by the corrupt, sick, twisted Lots of Jokes News Room. Updated regularly to bring you the news that matters!

Man Gives Up On Women
April 10, 2003 - Atlanta, USA
Atlanta native auto mechanic Michael Ross publicly declares that he has given up the life long struggle to figure out what women really want. This came after a recently published report estimating American corporations had spent over $1 billion dollars in 2001 to determine what want women want from their products and marketing, and had largely failed. "If combining rooms full of highly skilled experts and truckloads of money can't figure these women out, how on earth is the typical blue collar man with $28,000 after tax dollars a year supposed to?" said Mr. Ross during an interview with Atlanta news reporters. "It may be that these women themselves have no idea what they are looking for or what will win them over. Many admit to having the exact same qualities in one man be endearing, while in another, off-putting." Mr. Ross's web site has generated over 32,000 letters of support from other men in its guest book since his announcement earlier in the day.
```````````````````

Owner of Perfect House Lives in Car

September 18, 2002 - Baltimore, USA
In fear of possibly disturbing the perfection that is his house, Donald Manison has been forced to live in his 1998 Dodge Caravan. I became obsessive, everything in the house was so photo-perfect that I was eventually scared of walking on the carpet in fear that I might disturb the direction of the carpet threads. Magazines wanting a glimpse and photos of the perfect house were limited to viewing through opened ground floor windows. When asked how long he will continue his present lifestyle he replied, If living in my mini-van is payment for a perfect house, I'm willing to pay.

Man I could almost see myself becoming that compulsive.

That statement gives the word 'almost' new meaning.
snicker
```````````````````

Elderly Man Sued for Stopping at Stop Sign

September 9, 2002 - Atlanta, USA
In a case possibly first of its kind, 67 year old Arthur Thompson is being sued by 32 year old Lynn Manaouski for stopping at a 4-way stop sign. In her statement she described how she came up to the intersection leading into her downtown condo, and rear ended the driver in front of her due to his 'complete and full stop'. She continues to say that of the almost 2 years of living in that particular condominium complex, she had not once been behind someone who had made a full stop at the stop sign, and that his inability to be 'consistent with typical driving patterns' caused the accident. As a result, she is convinced that Mr. Thompson is directly responsible for the accident and should be held accountable for all incurred costs of repair to both vehicles. When reminded that it is the law to make a complete stop at a stop sign, her abrupt response was "I am quite capable of deciding when it is a good or bad time to stop my vehicle."

That girl reminds me of another teen girl who called the police to report someone giving her a door ding in a mall parking lot. She was furious that the cops would not investigate it.

I'll bet you she dialed 911 to report it.
slapforehead
`````````````````

Worlds Cheapest Tip

September 1, 2002 - Arkansas, USA
An Arkansas primary school teacher has been declared the worlds cheapest tipper after ordering more than $250 worth of food and drinks for his wife and self and leaving a 5 rupee tip. Rupee, an Indian currency, is worth approximately 0.02 of an American dollar. When questioned the man replied, "I had just returned from a trip to India and I had mistaken the coins for more valuable American currency." Relaying this to the offended waitress she responded, "His excuse is weak, since when would you be cracking out foreign coins (that do not even resemble American money) as a tip for a $250 dollar dinner? There is no way with a bill like that you would use coins to tip at the customary 10%-15%, and even tipping at something like 3% would still need bills. His tip wasn't even a percent!"
`````````````````

Man Sues Coffee Shop for Ice Mocha Mishap

August 26, 2002 - Michigan, USA
After spilling an iced coffee beverage onto his lap while driving from a local coffee shop drive-through a Michigan man is now suing the shop for $800,000 in damages and mental anguish. The man claimed it was a "traumatic experience" that has negatively altered his life in many ways. He claims that he was unaware of the frigid temperature of his Ice Mocha or he would have taken better precautions with handling the beverage. The coffee shop owner said during our interview, "Anyone who doesn't know the temperature of a drink that has the word 'ice' in its name has much more important things to worry about than a moment of discomfort due to his own negligence. He sustained no physical harm, there were no damages to his vehicle or possessions except a brown stain on his pants, which I am sure is something he is used to."

Remember the lady who sued McDonalds over the hot coffee spill.......and won?
```````````````````

Man Arrested for Sexually Assaulting Female Manikin

August 19, 2002 - Georgia, USA
A man resembling a giant kid was arrested Thursday for sexually assaulting a manikin at a women's fashion outlet store. Store clerks describe how the man made several trips past the manikin, and then went up onto the podium where he commenced to fondle the manikin's breasts. When questioned about the incident, he said "I couldn't help it, she had the nicest set of [blip] I've seen in a long time."

I'm not touching that one. shame

Impolite Movie Goer Beaten To Death

August 12, 2002 - Michigan, USA
Movie enthusiast Brad Densley was admitted to the emergency room of a local Michigan hospital Thursday evening, and was later pronounced dead. This was after being brutally beaten in a movie theatre for answering his mobile phone during a pivotal moment in the movie's plot. Right away the whimsical monotone song the cell phone rang to immediately started people hissing and moving around in their seats. "As soon as I heard Jingle Bells from across the theatre in mid August, I wanted to hurt someone." said one audience member with a notable look of anger and hatred in his face. But when Mr. Densley then answered the phone, began talking pleasantries in an almost normal voice and proceeded to relay a shopping list to his wife, the audience went absolutely nuts. "It was when he started with the shopping list and he got down to the third item which was, I dunno, milk or something. I really wanted to stick that phone up his ass. Everyone started plowing over rows of seats to get to the guy and ring his neck, including myself." commented one person involved in the beating. "From the moment I saw him in the front lobby I knew he was an arrogant loser from his ill coordinated NY Yankees hat and LA Lakers t-shirt." Stated one man who was able to get a few kidney shots into Mr. Densley before leaving the theatre in disgust on Thursday. When interviewing the wife of Mr. Densley she stated, "This sort of thing has happened before and each time I was beyond embarrassed. But I never thought it would escalate from minor fist fights and kicking matches to the point where he looses his life. I am disappointed that the theatre staff looked the other way and did nothing to prevent my husband's death, with one usher in fact joining in on the beatings." Six men and two women were later charged and sentenced to appear in court, eleven others were issued warnings.

Does a goer become a wenter after going, or are they just 'gone'?

Why not say a movie patron, or a theater patron, or customer, or movie viewer? duh

``````````````

Airlines Take Cost Cutting to New Lows

August 5, 2002 - Mississippi, USA
In an effort to cut costs, major airlines are resorting to cutting back even the smallest of items to curb expenditures. One in particular is the removal of barf bags on flights commencing August. "Annual savings are expected to exceed $450,200US", stated investor relations manager Carol Bauer, "The small percentage who actually use them are increasing ticket prices for the rest." But outraged motion sickness prone travelers had a less enthusiastic view of the matter. "I guess I will just have to hurl onto the meal tray. Frankly, based on my last flight, I don't think the Sauted Pork and vegetable melody will look much different if I did." said one angry traveler. When the airlines were asked what they expected passengers to do in the event of motion sickness they replied, "Users of our planes who are prone to such sensitivities should bring with them preventative medicines and appropriate containers, we are not operating a flying hospital."

```````````````````

Man Never Misses Trip To Gym For 5 Years

July 29, 2002 - Florida, USA
In an attempt to force himself into a healthy routine of exercise, a Florida man hired a hit man to kill him if he failed to show up to any of his 3 weekly workouts for the past 5 years. "At first I thought the ridiculous membership fees and that ludicrous up front joining fee would make me workout so I wouldn't waste the money - but that didn't work. Within weeks I was coming up with all sorts of lame pathetic excuses not to go. So I decided that if money wouldn't promote me to go, losing my life would. The hit man idea has worked like a charm, maybe even too good. There were some times that I truly would have preferred not to go, like that time I had bronchial asthmatic pneumonia. I've never had so much dark green mucus running down my face in my life, you should have seen that treadmill afterwards. But with all its ups and downs, my only complaint lately is that what I originally thought were expensive gym fees have been over shadowed by the high cost of the hit man. Now that I want to stop, I can't because I told him to shoot me if I told him I wanted to give up."

I hired a hit man to wack my sister if I don't go exercise. hamster

`````````````````````

Good morning everyboomie.

Well here it is, another piece of my mind. yay

Not many left. blush

They have gene banks, and sperm banks, but I have yet to find a brain cell bank. pacify

I did find a brain trust. They just don't trust me enough to loan me any brains. sad

How do you tell which end of the stick is the short end? headscratch

Have a happy day everyone.

joe

There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.

William Butler Yeats
Re: Monday [Re: gymcandy1] #1087065
10/23/16 08:18 PM
10/23/16 08:18 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
Have a great Monday Joe. smile

It's nice to be important but it is much more important to be nice.
Re: Monday [Re: gymcandy1] #1087068
10/23/16 08:46 PM
10/23/16 08:46 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
If you find a brain bank with some extra smart brain cells, please pick up a few for me.

I'm exhausted so I think it will be an easy day. I was going to head to Starved Rock in hopes they have more fall colors but I'm not sure they do.

Have a happy day all!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Monday [Re: gymcandy1] #1087102
10/24/16 04:01 AM
10/24/16 04:01 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
witch Good Morning Joe, Space, Ana and everyone. Coffee and tea are ready.
Enjoy your Monday! witch

Gerry
Re: Monday [Re: gymcandy1] #1087110
10/24/16 07:26 AM
10/24/16 07:26 AM
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

winter springs fl.
Good morning everyone, have a Wonderful Monday. A routine Drs. visit this morning, then some errands to run. Danish, BB Pancakes, and Bacon Sandwiches in the NC. bat witch

Connie
Re: Monday [Re: gymcandy1] #1087114
10/24/16 07:38 AM
10/24/16 07:38 AM
Massachusetts
GBC Offline
Graduate Boomer
GBC  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Massachusetts
Good Morning Boomers ghost2

Joe, the short end of the stick is the one I get.

Space, have a great day.

Ana, have a great relaxing day!

Gerry, coffee please and thank you.

Connie, good luck at the Doc's this morning.

Wishing everyone, everywhere a good day! Jackpumpkin

Gail
Re: Monday [Re: gymcandy1] #1087132
10/24/16 10:25 AM
10/24/16 10:25 AM
northern Wisconsin
auntiegram Offline
Adept Boomer
auntiegram  Offline
Adept Boomer

northern Wisconsin
Joe lol Thanks for the laughs and have a lovely day!

Space hope your week starts out great! Have a lovely day!

Ana I'm sure you deserve a lazy day after yesterdays race and zoo trip! It was the Color Dash's UV Splash 5K! Where you glow in the dark from the colors. lol Maybe next year. Have a lovely lazy day!!!

Gerry thanks for the coffee and have a lovely day!

Connie thank you for the Danish and have a lovely day!

Gail I was going to tell Joe that it was whatever end I was holding. lol Have a lovely day!

witch
Nan

Re: Monday [Re: gymcandy1] #1087165
10/24/16 03:21 PM
10/24/16 03:21 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Magnificent Monday ya'll puppy

It's been a busy morning. Dogs and I had a wonderful time at the park. Now it's time to go work on dinner wave

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Monday [Re: looney4labs] #1087166
10/24/16 03:23 PM
10/24/16 03:23 PM
Upper Arlington, Ohio
Space Quest Fan Offline
Graduate Boomer
Space Quest Fan  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Upper Arlington, Ohio
Good afternoon boomers. wave

It's nice to be important but it is much more important to be nice.
Re: Monday [Re: gymcandy1] #1087193
10/24/16 08:33 PM
10/24/16 08:33 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Well, the busy morning gave way to an even busier afternoon. Back is vociferously voicing it's opinion, so I'm off to bed. Sweet dreams all sleep

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Monday [Re: gymcandy1] #1087219
10/24/16 10:07 PM
10/24/16 10:07 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Sweet dreams everyone...

Don't feed the Trolls
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 196 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users