GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: My family is grieving [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1090686
11/24/16 05:48 PM
11/24/16 05:48 PM
Lincoln, NE
GuybrushThreepwood Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
GuybrushThreepwood  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Lincoln, NE
I just got back from Thanksgiving dinner. We looked at old photos and managed to have few laughs at some of the funny things my uncle Melvin and other deceased relatives did at Thanksgiving and Christmas parties over the years. Most of my mother's family have their graves close by. Both my parents who are still alive and my uncle Melvin and aunt Shirley prepurchased their plots years ago. Uncle Melvin's is close enough to the street that last year when were all their visiting my grandparents and other aunts and uncles graves, he said that when he dies we don't have to get out of ours cars, just pull up to the curb and throw flowers at his grave. So, today his daughter, my cousin Susan, said she's going to do that for him once. Sometime next week when hopefully no strangers are around she's going drive up and throw a flower out the window. Her son the marine who I mentioned before died of brain cancer, is buried in the same cemetery so she's out there a lot.

I asked my aunt how she was doing. She said she's okay but life wont be the same. She won't be alone. Her children and grandchildren all live near by, And they'll be there when she needs them.

Apparently people are still doing that pokemon thing. And they have no respect, the walk around the veterans' circle with the smart phones looking for a pokemon among the graves.

Last edited by GuybrushThreepwood; 11/25/16 10:23 AM.

Currently Playing:
Adventure Game: Broken Age
Darkside: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Re: My family is grieving [Re: GuybrushThreepwood] #1090724
11/25/16 06:53 AM
11/25/16 06:53 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
Guybrush it sounds like your family is close in spirit and there to help your aunt thru this difficult. Take heart knowing we are all thinking of you and here for you too. Take care.

Gerry
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (flotsam), 529 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users