GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#1089979 - 11/18/16 12:02 PM Re: Yesterday Origins Launch Trailer Released [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
I am not in the least surprised Mad. That was why I asked you the other day, because my knowledge was there is Steam on the retail version. Sorry you had to go through the hassle.

Ana wave

#1089980 - 11/18/16 12:05 PM Re: Yesterday Origins Launch Trailer Released [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Well I did give "Game" a telling off.
That such a major company would give out duff info - and in writing - is hardly credible shocked

#1089984 - 11/18/16 12:48 PM Re: Yesterday Origins Launch Trailer Released [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Global Moderator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
That is why I ask the publishers, I don't trust anyone but the source. What a hassle!

#1089986 - 11/18/16 01:00 PM Re: Yesterday Origins Launch Trailer Released [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

yes yes yes

#1090250 - 11/21/16 03:44 AM Re: Yesterday Origins Launch Trailer Released [Re: Mad]
frazap Offline
Settled Boomer

Originally Posted By: Mad
Well, a fiasco frown

After being told by Game UK (a huge game site) I wouldn't need Steam to run the DVD version of yesterday Origins, my DVD arrived today. And guess what ?? When I put the disk in the drive I was immediately asked for Steam !! mad

So then I had to arrange a "return and refund" - which took nearly two hours hardwall

However, I HAVE arranged everything now - and at no cost to me, apart from the disappointment and hassle whistle

Guess I'll have to choose something from my teetering stack of "unplayed" instead lol

Pendulo and/or Microids reportedly decided that the Steam layer of DRM wasn't enough and have added the somewhat controversial Denuvo as another layer of copy protection. It was cracked within 24 hours of release, but I will not bother with this game anyway. If they think it's fair to make life harder for people who legally purchase their game than those who download it illegally they will not get any money from me. At least not until it's on GOG.

#1090390 - 11/22/16 09:38 AM Re: Yesterday Origins Launch Trailer Released [Re: frazap]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Yes. I, too, hope to see the game at GOG some time yes

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (Chief, Marian, Redz, BrownEyedTigre, Robert Gault, Lex, michele rose, 1 invisible), 190 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
mitch, Gatjiep, astronut, McDavid, LeeMonCello
8933 Registered Users