GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#109031 - 09/10/05 09:47 AM Re: Voyage Question
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Santa Maria CA USA
I am in the lab at the purifier trying to make grease. I forgot to take the belt and other things from the cabinet in the lumen room when I was there the first time I went back to the lumen room and the creature wont let me open the cabinet. How do I get the cabinet open to get the things I need?

May happiness come on secret winds and surround you forever in the ways of beauty. An American Indian Blessing.

#109032 - 09/10/05 09:56 AM Re: Voyage Question
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Do the same thing over - make him feel splendid with a compote and placed in the food vat at the kitchen. Then he will be in a frenzy of work and you can take the stuff you missed in the cabinet.

#109033 - 09/10/05 09:57 AM Re: Voyage Question
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
Dutch, if you will make a compote of the green and yellow fruits and put it into the general food vat, you'll be able to get what you need from that Selenites area. Be sure you reverse it though with some water.
Good luck

Sue

#109036 - 09/10/05 11:25 AM Re: Voyage Question
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

I am in the transmitter room I have done everything required I can see the blue lumen in the trough but cannot pick it up with the empty can. I put the can up on the screen when I move to the trough with the cursor it does not change and nothing happens how do I fix this?

May happiness come on secret winds and surround you forever in the ways of beauty. An American Indian Blessing.

#109037 - 09/10/05 11:31 AM Re: Voyage Question
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Dutch are you trying to get the blue lumen into the black can/jug that you had on the space craft with you?

Sue

#109039 - 09/10/05 12:48 PM Re: Voyage Question
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Dutch, you click the can/jug on the trough and are not able to get the lumen? Is your jug empty?

Sue

#109040 - 09/10/05 01:11 PM Re: Voyage Question
smitty Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Racine WI USA
trying to open door by exploding mushrooms just don't get the math worse than rama have three dots on lefy and four dots on right do I need to get both to add up to six just not getting it. I'm sure it's so simple but can't see it now duh

#109041 - 09/10/05 01:21 PM Re: Voyage Question
smitty Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Racine WI USA
Never mind figured it out so simple it;s hard happydance

#109042 - 09/10/05 01:23 PM Re: Voyage Question
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Well, one deleted reply is not a big price to pay for you figuring this puzzle out Smitty. Good for you. I think you only have to do this type puzzle twice in this game.
Enjoy the remainder of your game.

Sue

#109043 - 09/10/05 02:31 PM Re: Voyage Question
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

yes the can is empty.

#109045 - 09/10/05 05:01 PM Re: Voyage Question
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

I got it figured out I didn't put the blue stuff in the hopper sorry!!!I hope I can explain this clearly. I had to use yellow and green compote to get the cabinet open in the lunar room. Thus Scurvy got the frenzies. I forgot to put water in the vat to clean out their stomachs. I have called the creatures to move the shell for me but when I went to ask Scurvy to tell them to help me he still had the frenzies. The only thing I can ask him is to repeat how to get the shell into the cannon. Do I have to go back and do the whole thing over again from where I gave them yellow and green compote to give them water right after I get the cabinet open to proceed and get the right answer from Scurvy?

#109046 - 09/10/05 05:06 PM Re: Voyage Question
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Dutch, go back to the vat and flush it with water. Scurvy should be normal when you return to see him and request his assistance.

Sue

#109047 - 09/10/05 05:08 PM Re: Voyage Question
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

I did and it still does not work.

#109048 - 09/10/05 05:13 PM Re: Voyage Question
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Have done all the things Scurvy wanted you to do?
Like lightening-painting the shell and tilt the shell off the precipice.

#109049 - 09/10/05 05:46 PM Re: Voyage Question
dogpenny Offline
Addicted Boomer

Yes I did everything I was supposed to do. I went back and started over at the essence machine it works fine up to step 7 it takes 4 measures instead of 3 in fact every time I push the middle button it takes 4 measures the first time it did it right but this time it just does not want to do it.

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (manxman, Re, Rushes, curly, Uncle Reg, kjos, OrleansBelle, GBC, colpet, 1 invisible), 74 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ringo88mph, Amberdrop, binnykinz, scarend, JALind
8525 Registered Users