GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#109156 - 05/22/03 09:43 AM Re: The Uncertainty Machine
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
Thanks ratracer. I don't exactly know what was going on with the game and my computer - it was sticking or 'freezing' every time I clicked on something to do an action then if I went away from it for a while it would suddenly unstick itself only to repeat the process the next action scene...when I finally received an error message ("fatal") hubby and I tried several things to 'fix' the problem, the usual stuff one checks when there is a problem like this, then decided to shut down and reboot. After doing this and starting the game up again the problem seems to have solved itself....game is playing fine no more 'sticking' - do not know what caused it in the first place.
And, I do try to remember to turn McAfee off every time I start to play any game like this - it is a pain in the you know where to leave it running, it thinks the game is a virus! Oh, well, I thank you for your attention here. I like your game very much....gotta go finish it in a bit.
Love, Betty Lou
P.S. Just who is JC in Tech? That is who the error message told me to contact.

#109157 - 05/22/03 07:34 PM Re: The Uncertainty Machine
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
I have come to the end of the game and am facing the 3 choices of endings, have gone through 1 & 2 and am at #3...do I understand correctly that there are different endings in #3 according to the numbers I enter into the Console and substituting a number from 0 to 9 where the X is?
also what is/are the second set of numbers for? The same thing, more alternate endings? using from 0 to 9 where the X is?
Or are all the #3 endings from 0 to 9 in place of "X" all the same result? Thanks
Love, Betty Lou laugh

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (Draclvr, oldbroad, chrissie, 8dognight, Marian, dougort), 204 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Debcon, lucebend, Lethal_Angel, AustriaGame24, 1madmouse
9042 Registered Users