GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Vikings #109164
11/29/03 11:20 AM
11/29/03 11:20 AM
Sacramento, CA USA
Betty Lou Offline OP
Adept Boomer
Betty Lou  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

Sacramento, CA USA
I have 2 walkthroughs near by - I am in Iceland and have placed most of the stores and goods into the storehouse but cannot find the Barrels of water and also cannot 'pick up' the chunks of whalemeat - can anyone help me?
What a sweet little game! Getting around and doing things is not hard at all, loving it.
Love, Betty Lou

I am 'the HAT lady"! and "who loves ya BABY?!"
Re: Vikings #109165
11/29/03 11:58 AM
11/29/03 11:58 AM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Gosh, Betty Lou,

This must be the second or third wt I wrote in a line of 60+wts. I just tried to refresh my memory from the wt and it doesn't say anything about barrels of water. I presume if you have all the supplies, the chunks of whale meat can be picked up.

Look at the wt again and see which supplies are missing. I'm really at a lost on the barrel of water. smile

Re: Vikings #109166
11/29/03 04:23 PM
11/29/03 04:23 PM
Sacramento, CA USA
Betty Lou Offline OP
Adept Boomer
Betty Lou  Offline OP
Adept Boomer

Sacramento, CA USA
I also had a w/t by A. Tait that said how to get the whale meat, click on that boat in the water nearby, then click on the whale meat and it goes into the wallet which is the inventory....so I got that OK. As for the barrels of water, I got that from the 'text of riddle list of items needed' and it turns out there must not be any barrels of water to get as I could not find them and once I had all the other stuff the game moved me on to the next scene/riddle.
Now, I have played all the way to that battle at the headland of Greenland and have beat all those ships, but when the game jumps to the screen to ask me to swap disks, it does not tell me which disk to swap to and I have tried all three. There apparently was/is a problem with Disc #3 and when I bought this game last November 2002 they became aware of it and supposedly corrected the Disc 3 before shipping some orders out - also they refunded all my money and told me to keep the game - but something is still wrong with mine. I have just emailed almack and will be awaiting their reply to me. Too bad, I was really enoying this game and if this problem can't be corrected then I can't finish it. Phooey
Love, Betty Lou

I am 'the HAT lady"! and "who loves ya BABY?!"
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 288 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users