GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#1100271 - 02/09/17 10:42 PM Re: New Carol Reed game - Profound Red RELEASED [Re: MaG]
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Chicago
I'm going to have to squeeze replays of all the games in somewhere.

#1100621 - 02/12/17 04:13 PM Re: New Carol Reed game - Profound Red RELEASED [Re: MaG]
Penny Lane Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Michigan
RebKean and Mikael; I came to the scene that you are talking about! Yes, my heart did a little skip!I wasn't expecting that at all! I like a little scare now and then! eek lol

Marlene aka Penny Lane (Paul McCartney fan)

#1100630 - 02/12/17 06:11 PM Re: New Carol Reed game - Profound Red RELEASED [Re: Penny Lane]
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Sweden
Originally Posted By: Penny Lane
RebKean and Mikael; I came to the scene that you are talking about! Yes, my heart did a little skip!I wasn't expecting that at all! I like a little scare now and then! eek lol

Hehe, well cool that you liked it! I hate it. Well not anymore, but I hate things like that in a game. Movies, fine no problem. But it was very well done, at least I can give Mikael that. smile

#1100642 - 02/12/17 08:57 PM Re: New Carol Reed game - Profound Red RELEASED [Re: MaG]
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

Considering all of the crumbling, run down, lonely, abandoned places that Carol goes to by herself, it's a wonder nothing too bad ever happens to her.

#1100643 - 02/12/17 09:34 PM Re: New Carol Reed game - Profound Red RELEASED [Re: oldbroad]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Originally Posted By: oldbroad
Considering all of the crumbling, run down, lonely, abandoned places that Carol goes to by herself, it's a wonder nothing too bad ever happens to her.

Very true. scared

#1100668 - 02/13/17 07:15 AM Re: New Carol Reed game - Profound Red RELEASED [Re: MaG]
GuybrushThreepwood Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lincoln, NE
Been there but nothing happened. Must be second visit. CCS is last Carol Reed I have. I'd get the rest but I have so may other adventure games to play already. Next one on the stack is Black Mirror III but since I don't remember II may have to replay that one.

#1100711 - 02/13/17 11:54 AM Re: New Carol Reed game - Profound Red RELEASED [Re: RebKean]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Originally Posted By: RebKean

Hehe, well cool that you liked it! I hate it. Well not anymore, but I hate things like that in a game. Movies, fine no problem. But it was very well done, at least I can give Mikael that. smile

I don't mind little scares like that one at all when they are so well incorporated.
I've played games that had "stinkers" !!
Either they were pathetic and not at all scary or they were just included as filler fodder yes

#1100726 - 02/13/17 02:23 PM Re: New Carol Reed game - Profound Red RELEASED [Re: Mad]
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer

Originally Posted By: Mad

I don't mind little scares like that one at all when they are so well incorporated.
I've played games that had "stinkers" !!
Either they were pathetic and not at all scary or they were just included as filler fodder yes

Hmm, perhaps my game needs some scares? sherlock devil

#1100729 - 02/13/17 02:42 PM Re: New Carol Reed game - Profound Red RELEASED [Re: RebKean]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Definitely a "Developer" decision lol

#1100773 - 02/13/17 07:40 PM Re: New Carol Reed game - Profound Red RELEASED [Re: oldbroad]
Mikael Offline
Settled Boomer

But ... Someone else goes to all these places too. Who worries about him? smile

#1100774 - 02/13/17 07:51 PM Re: New Carol Reed game - Profound Red RELEASED [Re: MaG]
MaG Offline

Sonic Boomer

You have 9 lives, Mikael. No worries. wink

#1100777 - 02/13/17 08:10 PM Re: New Carol Reed game - Profound Red RELEASED [Re: MaG]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Sorry, Mikael - you seem like Superman to me - lawyer by day, game designer by night. But of course we want both you and Carol Reed to stay safe. smile

#1100792 - 02/13/17 09:52 PM Re: New Carol Reed game - Profound Red RELEASED [Re: Mikael]
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

Originally Posted By: Mikael

But ... Someone else goes to all these places too. Who worries about him? smile

Aaw. We all do! lol

#1100860 - 02/14/17 01:33 PM Re: New Carol Reed game - Profound Red RELEASED [Re: oldbroad]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

And why wouldn't we ??

What if he got clobbered and then couldn't write us another game ??

scared scared evil

#1101067 - 02/17/17 02:27 AM Re: New Carol Reed game - Profound Red RELEASED [Re: oldbroad]
fearlessgirl Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: NC, USA

Yes!! Every time I have to "step" on a flimsy board or "climb" down rickity ladders; I'm hoping Mikael has someone tagging along with him in the run down places! eek

Not that it answers any question you had, but I was with Mikael at Mercury Street when he was photographing, and took pictures of my own. Those won't be in my, hopefully-sometimes-soon-to-be-released game, but in the next I will use the same location. smile

And now you know what I look like as well (Kim). wink

I know that I look biased (spelling?), but this game was my favourite. The story was sherlock rah

RebKean: I'm so jealous! grin grin

Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (merrick, jimrh69, Cue, Winfrey, 1 invisible), 111 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Hispoiema, MorpheusDev, NDFan1994, OlderGamer12, Fingon
8965 Registered Users