GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#109359 - 09/16/05 11:14 AM Re: Sentinal
charward2 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Arizona
I finished the rope and shells puzzles. This world was fun. But now I am in Corabanti and one look at the bridge puzzles and I'm out of here. Please I would like the saved game that has the bridges finished. Hopefully after that I can complete the game.

#109362 - 09/16/05 09:14 PM Re: Sentinal
charward2 Offline
Settled Boomer

Sorry, I went looking in the other threads about the lava bridges but still can't find how to make the saved game work. I didn't realize I had posted to the wrong thread, but I still can't get my game to see the new save.

#109363 - 09/16/05 10:16 PM Re: Sentinal
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Char,

Unzip the sent save. Keep the whole unzipped folder intact.
Open your C:\Program Files\The Adventure Company\Sentinel\Save\Player folders.
You have to remove your old slot ## folder (one with the same number as the one sent). Then replace your old slot ## folder (not file) with this new sent one.
Close all folders. Play as usual.
Load the game - this should be arranged by dates -on the load page - possibly close to beginning.

#109364 - 09/17/05 05:51 PM Re: Sentinal
charward2 Offline
Settled Boomer

I have managed to get the towers done and am now at the top of one tower. I'm supposed to align the flashing beams. I am in front of the stand on the platform and I can see beams flashing but when I click on the rim of the wheel the metal thing moves but nothing happens to the beams. Can someone tell me what I am supposed to do here to get I think all the beams lit at once. Is that what aligning them means?

#109365 - 09/17/05 06:09 PM Re: Sentinal
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

The wheel infront of you is like a timer. The farther it is from the starting point - the longer the time the beams is seen-shot out. That is how you gauge the synchronizing - make them flash all the same time.
Watch the flash on the other tower and gauge how long the interval to make a burst from your own tower to make them flash at the same time. woozy

#109366 - 09/18/05 12:37 AM Re: Sentinal
charward2 Offline
Settled Boomer

I have been trying off and on all day. And not getting anything done. Are the beams supposed to flash toward the tower where I am? And do I click the moveable thing on the wheel or anywhere on the rim. I did manage to get a couple to flash at the same time but when I click again it undid that and started all over. Or am I clicking so something from the tower where I am does something I can't see?

#109367 - 09/18/05 02:00 AM Re: Sentinal
Rice burner Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Oregon
Char, you want the beams to flash all at the same time. Each tower you go to you have to get that tower to sync with the others. The moveable part of the wheel is in increments, if you look at the picture in the WT you will see the increments in degrees. Once you have the beam from the tower you are on synchronized with the others then move to the next tower and do the same thing until all towers are flashing at the same time with the one in the middle.
Kay

#109368 - 09/18/05 02:52 PM Re: Sentinal
charward2 Offline
Settled Boomer

Thanks, my WT didn't have a picture of the wheel there. I just checked and printed out that page so will try again. I did get two working and did realize I had to go to another tower. Maybe I'll get lucky.

#109369 - 09/18/05 02:57 PM Re: Sentinal
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
Char there are four towers. Be sure to look up as you go toward a tower to make sure it is one that needs to be put into synch. You should only have to set three of them.
Good luck

Sue

#109370 - 09/19/05 09:43 AM Re: Sentinal
charward2 Offline
Settled Boomer

I got them and only did three. Surprise. Now I am in Argannas. I hope this goes as well as the last two. Again, I really appreciate the help with the lava bridges. So far that is the only area I really didn't like.

#109371 - 09/19/05 09:48 AM Re: Sentinal
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Charward, congratulations for finishing up another area of this game. Lava land was hard for me......I dug ditches to and from the bridges. The other areas are challenging but nothing like lava land.

Sue

#109372 - 09/19/05 01:28 PM Re: Sentinal
charward2 Offline
Settled Boomer

Help again, please. I am in Argannas at the church. There are post with glyphs and cranks. Only four of the glyphs are also on the open panel near the beginning. I can only find two that match that are also on the panel. What am I doing wrong? I have counted the sides for all the posts but I can't find three to match the panel.

#109373 - 09/19/05 01:33 PM Re: Sentinal
texaslady Offline
Sonic Boomer

Charward, you aren't doing anything wrong. If you see a three sided box with a dot in the middle, then that's a glyph you need. The position of the glyphs may be altered on the puzzle door but it's the same glyph.
Keep us posted on your progress please.

Sue

#109374 - 09/19/05 08:14 PM Re: Sentinal
charward2 Offline
Settled Boomer

I need help again. I am trying to hear footsteps on the stairs and have noted all the glyths, but I can't hear anything very often. Maybe two or three times I hear something but it always sounds the same so I don't know what to do about this. If someone has a save just past finishing this keypad 4 puzzle I think I would like to have it. Thanks

#109378 - 09/21/05 12:35 PM Re: Sentinal
Geo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Michigan
Charward
Go to menu/options/game and turn on hints!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Darlene, Jeanne, robert gray, CanukDenis, Barb, manxman, flutist, hatshepsut, 2 invisible), 70 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GlitzyGal72, Bellman, B_McAtee, pignose, Mistywarren
8512 Registered Users