The story of a twelve year old boy on his quest to save Christmas.
You can play the demo online here.
View the gameplay video here.
For more info or to pledge, check out the IndieGoGo here.
Cisco, a twelve year old boy, is smart, witty and occasionally a little stubborn. This year on December 24th, the night before Christmas, a strange call comes through his radio urging for help. On his attempt to assist he stumbles upon a strange glow he must follow, only to find out that Santa has been abducted. Holidays are at stake and Cisco sets on a quest to save Christmas. Not an easy task since this adventure will lead him through numerous challenging puzzles.
- Classic 2D point and click style
- For the first time ever in an adventure, select between LucasArts and Sierra Interface!
- Unfold a unique story within one night, the night of Christmas.
- Fun and challenging puzzles.
- Beautiful hand-drawn graphics.
- Original soundtrack.
- Suitable for all ages as well as novice and experienced adventurers.