Start with a ten letter phrase or word that is related to Christmas time and I'll give you a clue to its meaning. The next word or phrase will have one letter less and may need unscrambling. Good Luck!
1. Put sodium chloride on part of the Christmas chicken dinner (Two Words, 4 and 6 letters)
2. The final few notes of a Christmas carol (Two Words, 4 and 5 letters)
3. Where diners sit when eating Christmas dinner in a restaurant (Two Words, 2 and 6 letters)
4. What type of building was Christ born in (Two Words, 1 and 6 letters)
5. The noises made by the sheep whilst watching Christ's birth (One Word, 6 letters)
6. Another name for one of the animals who watched Christ's birth (One Word, 5 letters)
7. The three wise men came out of which direction (One Word, 4 letters)
8. Mary ___ on a donkey when she was going to Bethlehem (One Word, 3 letters)
9. Rudolph's nose was ___ red___ Santa's suit (One Word, 2 letters, both missing words are the same)
10. "I'm dreaming of ___ white Christmas" (One word, 1 letter)
Madelina de Melrose
In life, you can laugh or cry. Crying uses tissues, which cost money. If you want to be rich, laugh!