GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#109951 - 08/06/02 06:51 AM Schizm-Temple-Priest
VHLMagic Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Ludlow, Mass. U.S.A.
Hi all,

I am in the temple and the priest won't show up for me.
I went back and found someone else had the same problem.
Is this a bug in the game?
I have even gone back to the balloon and have done eveything over and once I got to the temple I didn't touch anything so I could see if he shows up but no dice.
Is there a patch for this game that might help in this area? frown

#109952 - 08/06/02 08:08 AM Re: Schizm-Temple-Priest
acornia Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Kentucky, USA
The only things I know that affect the priest showing up is that Hannah has to tell Sam that she is stuck underground. Otherwise, Sam has no reason to find the other entrance. Also would play with the prayer wheels and colors in the room off the side. Should then show up when crossing the bridge. While in the temple click on the 9 on the wall in the monk's room. It's a trigger for something else.

#109953 - 08/06/02 05:15 PM Re: Schizm-Temple-Priest
VHLMagic Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Ludlow, Mass. U.S.A.
wave
Hi all,
Thank you so much for your replies and offers of saved games.

I have discovered what I did wrong and it wasn
't a bug at all.
I was playing Hannah first than saved the game.
I then proceeded to play Sam and saved a second game.
This resulted in (I beleive) 2 games instead of one where you switch from one to the other.
I loaded the game where Sam was ready to cross over the walkway in front of the statue and switched over to Hannah and brought her to the tunnels and switched back to Sam and then it worked where I had the priest appear to me. smile
So I hope this helps anyone that wants to play this part over and has maybe done the same thing in error.

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
16 registered (Iurii, BobH, niteowl07, CanukDenis, Marian, Pokey, kjos, Laurette, Melia, 1 invisible), 70 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
keonie, cattitude, Jerrnej, greacia, Jason_Encore
8507 Registered Users