GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#1100442 - 02/11/17 09:42 AM Re: Share your Favorite Casual Games Here! Time for the Annual List! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
8dognight Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: deep south
I echo the thanks. I just played "Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity" after looking at the completed list. Good one.

#1100623 - 02/12/17 04:55 PM Re: Share your Favorite Casual Games Here! Time for the Annual List! [Re: 8dognight]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Thanks for another fun list. I've now identified even more good games to play! burger

#1138640 - 01/16/18 02:27 PM Re: Share your Favorite Casual Games Here! Time for the Annual List! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
copper Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: B.C. Canada
Thanks Ana and voters.

It's often hard to pick out a "good game" this helps a lot.

#1142188 - 02/19/18 12:14 PM Re: Share your Favorite Casual Games Here! Time for the Annual List! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Reenie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
I missed the part about nominating a whole Series that is consistently good. Is it still possible to append to that category? Many series present a range of great to mediocre games in the same title, and you never know what you'll get without playing the Demo first. But there are a few series that I will buy without even trying the Demo first because every game in that group has been far above average in length, challenge, graphics and story line. Amaranthine Voyage, Awakening, Enigmatus, Lost Lands, New York Mysteries, and Shiver are series that offer consistently superb games.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
1 registered (Lex), 46 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
AustriaGame24, 1madmouse, AdventurGameGeek, JamesPierce, LGW
9039 Registered Users