GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Hitchcock cant find jack in graveyard #109954
08/06/02 08:26 AM
08/06/02 08:26 AM
pc
D
deeccr Offline OP
Shy Boomer
deeccr  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
D

pc
I am in the graveyard and Jack is noware in sight. I am at the end in the sequence where I am supposed to put the tombstone on the graves but Jack isn't there.

deeccr
Re: Hitchcock cant find jack in graveyard #109955
08/06/02 02:19 PM
08/06/02 02:19 PM
Herndon, VA
Skinter Offline
Shy Boomer
Skinter  Offline
Shy Boomer

Herndon, VA
First off, it says in the walkthrough to sort out who's who on the eight gravestones and then it says to dig your own grave. Also:
"Exit Alicia's room, and go listen at Jack's doorway. He is drunk and hallucinating about Mary Rose. Go to Mary Rose's room, take the dress from her closet and put it on. Cuuuute! Really goes with that goatee! Go visit Jack, frightening him. Mynah, Mother's Little Helper, is sitting right there on the newel-post. He becomes your Mary-Rose voice. At the end of the conversation with Jack, you will have the Library key."

Have you tried any of that??????

Lvl 55 Hunter in WOW
Re: Hitchcock cant find jack in graveyard #109956
08/10/02 01:17 AM
08/10/02 01:17 AM
Northern New Jersey, USA
kat165 Offline
Addicted Boomer
kat165  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Northern New Jersey, USA
Deecar, the same thing happened to me. I had a terrible time with this game technically, with many crashes, freezes, missing cursors, etc. When I got to the graveyard Jack wasn't there either. I checked several wt's to make sure I did everything. And I did but still no Jack. At first I didn't go to the shed but then I did and still no Jack. All the wt's said that he would confront me, but he never did even when I finally got him to appear. What I eventually did was shut down the game and then go back to my last save. With this game I made a habit of saving every 5 minutes or so especially when I entered a new scene or knew a closeup was coming (my game would usually freeze, crash or I'd have no control over the cursor for about 5 minutes while the closeup was trying to spin up). By shutting down the game and reloading my save - I was still in the graveyard at this point and suddenly Jack appeared and I was able to complete the grave sequence (and finally the game!!). Try that. I hope this works for you. And note: I never was able to get a confrontation from him, but I did get him to show up and have him follow me as I placed the gravestones.

Good luck!!

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (curly), 309 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users