GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#110047 - 01/15/06 10:11 AM Re: Sancho's Island
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

jobs,

I sent you the screen capture of the fold in the carpet. The crosshair is right on the fold and the label states 'fold in the carpet'.

#110048 - 01/15/06 10:22 AM Re: Sancho's Island
Anonymous
Unregistered

ok thanks everybody for the help.
I'm dutch so i didn't know what a carpet was. So maybe you think my question was strange, but I just didn't know it.

#110050 - 01/26/06 02:46 PM Re: Sancho's Island
sali Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Granby Canada
hello to Tyke. I'm playing part two of Sancho's island, and I supposed to see a peddler at the crossroads but he's not there. Is there a question I shouldn't ask someones, cause I talked to everybody completely. I tried to pick up the wine recipient in the water near the mule and tried to pick up the sheperd's wooden cane. Maybe it's why I don't see the peddler. Can you help me please. Thank you. lise lasnier(sali)

#110053 - 01/26/06 04:13 PM Re: Sancho's Island
sali Offline
Settled Boomer

texaslady, hello, I'll be longer in my answer. I had some problems with part one fallowing MaG,s wt and finally succeeded by playing the game quite a few times on different password names. Maybe there was a bug and maybe there's still one in the game. I've fallowed Tyke's wt of chapter 2 by the letters (as we say in french) and I'm still stucked. Maybe somebody else has the same problem!lise lasnier

#110055 - 01/26/06 06:36 PM Re: Sancho's Island
Tyke Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: West Yorkshire/U.K.
Hi, Sue!...I got your message. thumbsup

Hi Sali! wave

You have to give the radish and honey to the shepherd first...when he gives you the stick, the peddlar will show up, but not before then.

Have you got the bees and the radish yet?

Sue laugh

#110058 - 01/26/06 11:03 PM Re: Sancho's Island
sali Offline
Settled Boomer

thanks For the tip Tyke,it worked. In the wt, to get honey is writen after the part about taking the spear out of the sail and I didn't realize that I had to give the food to the shepherd before. Glad I could ask you some advice with the help of others. lise lasnier

#110059 - 01/27/06 06:10 AM Re: Sancho's Island
Tyke Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: West Yorkshire/U.K.
Hi, Sali! happydance

I'm sorry that the walkthrough confused you...when I played the game, the peddlar was there when I needed him, and I did not know that there was a trigger to make him appear...so when you asked for help, I went back and played through it again...I notified MaG, and asked her to change the order of the tasks,(thanks, MaG!) so it should be alright now. Glad you were able to continue the game. bravo

Sue smile

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (Robert Gault, oldbroad, Pandora, GuybrushThreepwood, Sherlock, Koala, lanlynk, J. King, nolalou, BrownEyedTigre), 60 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
RibaSoma, Gey, Moonbat, kooker1957, ctillis
8497 Registered Users