GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#110550 - 01/17/06 03:48 PM Rhem 1
katie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: yuma, AZ USA
I've crossed the rotating bridge and up the ladder, but the door to the round building is locked, there is a red button on the door.but does not open door when pressed,What haven't I done?? Thanks for helping, Katie

#110551 - 01/17/06 04:07 PM Re: Rhem 1
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
Katie I could be so very very wrong but you might be at the wrong door. Have you looked for other doors that might give you access?

Sue

#110552 - 01/17/06 04:14 PM Re: Rhem 1
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Katie,

Are you just at the start?
From the rail car, you enter the round building on the top floor. You go forward to open the other top level door. Then you go down the ladder and exit through one of the lower floor exit.

If not - what part are you in now. You have to go through the building and open doors. If your door does not open - you have to go back out of the building and go around the area to the other side and rotate the bridge to get that door open.

wave Sue!

#110553 - 01/17/06 04:17 PM Re: Rhem 1
katie Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Sue, There is no other door that i can see and no where else to go,. I've wondered if this is the right bldg, but it is round. Thanks for answering. Katie

#110554 - 01/18/06 10:19 AM Re: Rhem 1
katie Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi I've rotated the bridge to what looks like a hole in a wall, gone through up a ladder and an area with a window looks down on water, etc. throgh a doorway to a walkway going straight to a round building with a flat roof, I don't see any place to go and can't get back to the ladder. I appreciate the help. I'm way past the beginning. been up the round tower and beyond, if that helps. It seems I have not done something, but have no idea what. Katie

#110555 - 01/18/06 10:42 AM Re: Rhem 1
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

Loc: Québec
Katie, before rotating the bridge, there is a building and down the buildind there is a control panel.

Did you rotate the walkway to align bottom and right? This will allow access to the last remaining exit from the Round Building?

Back to the rotating bridge, climb the ladder and enter the Round Building.

Maybe this will help.

Chief wave

#110557 - 01/18/06 03:41 PM Re: Rhem 1
katie Offline
Settled Boomer

thanx for the help, didn't know what I did wrong so loaded a savd game and went throough the rocess again and Voila!, the door opened, so I'm on my way again, What a fun game! . Katie

#110561 - 01/29/06 10:04 AM Re: Rhem 1
katie Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Retired, thanks for the offer and I know I will need some guidance. Didn't get ot play yesterday, you know that old saying,"a woman's work id neve done", lol. Good to hear you are through that part you are going great guns.I'm still at the contro panel ready to go to the atenna field, groan. Katie

#110562 - 01/29/06 11:32 AM Re: Rhem 1
Retired at last Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Montreal
Hi Katie
From your post I take it that you have turned on the antennas.
This is a fun area, but somewhat frustrating at times.
Have fun.
Retired

#110563 - 01/30/06 10:11 AM Re: Rhem 1
katie Offline
Settled Boomer

Good morning, played enough yesterday eveining to know I turned on the radar power, been so long ago my memory failed. finally got throughthe 1-3button door, BUT now wandering trying to locate the 13th(aptly named) antenna. Will keep on looking.
Retired, congrats on finishing, that is great. Are you planning to begin #2 right away or play something else first?? Hey, maybe a little hint ont 13th location. Blessings, Katie

#110564 - 01/30/06 10:57 AM Re: Rhem 1
Retired at last Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi Katie,
Not very good at giving directions but here goes.
Exit area by turning left and follow cable back to doorway - turn right and forward - go to walkway door - up the ladder - exit walkway door -turn right- go to the end turn right and down the stairs
Go through doorway - turn left then right
Turn left at the first junction of that long pathway. Open door with mosaic on it and go down the manhole.
From here make your way to the water pump building and go out the other side.
Follow path till the end.
You get to another doorway with path and sandy colored cliffs on both sides - keep on walking till you get to 2 bridges - take the left one and there it is.
To get back do all of the above in reverse. laugh
Retired luck

#110567 - 01/30/06 10:24 PM Re: Rhem 1
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Yes, Thanks. Sorry, I got busy and have not answered some of my mails. I have RHEM 1 saves. But if a member needs one I don't have or you have it also - feel free to jump in. It will be much appreciated. smile
Have fun with Myst 1 - great game.

#110568 - 01/31/06 11:12 AM Re: Rhem 1
katie Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Retired, I had turned the power on Loonngg time agoe, and did not realize that was the 13th antenna, DUH. Then wander half the day looking for the 12th antenna, went to the WT and finally found it. I should refer to the WT more but I forgot to copy and paste it to my word processor to change font style and size. I am visually impaired actually legally blind, but I manage. I'm hoping to finish this today. Do I understand you have played rhem 2? Are you playing the the very first Myst? It was one of the first I played.A great game some hard puzzles .
Thanks for helping,
Katie

#110570 - 01/31/06 12:57 PM Re: Rhem 1
katie Offline
Settled Boomer

I am at the Radar Valley Puzzle, Hope to get to it today, doesn't seem too difficult. Is that famous last words? any suggestions? Katie

#110572 - 01/31/06 02:15 PM Re: Rhem 1
Retired at last Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi Katie
Re suggestions.
Depends on what you've done so far.
When you went back to the 13th station, did you adjust the 2 icons - the power was turned on when you went there for the first time - but you did not know you had to adjust those 2 icons - if the icons are not adjusted you are going to have a problem in the Valley.

Retired

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (Urban Worrier, CCbomber, Tammy64, soot, Kayc, BrownEyedTigre, Sassy, Space Quest Fan, 1 invisible), 79 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GlitzyGal72, Bellman, B_McAtee, pignose, Mistywarren
8512 Registered Users