GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#110573 - 01/31/06 03:35 PM Re: Rhem 1
katie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: yuma, AZ USA
I've just realized that 'small' problem. I now have to go to find my way back to 13, but you did send me instructions. It has been quite awhile since i turned the power on. I have the icons to the 12 and decided to quiet for the day. and also study the map and make a diagram of my own. . the developers did not want us to have a slam dunk time at this part of the game. Oh well, we're tough and determined players!! Thanks, Katie.

#110576 - 02/01/06 11:48 AM Re: Rhem 1
katie Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Retired, received your email Re: maps checked it out and printed it out. the antennas are numbered differently from the map I've used . CYE. Your directions to the 13th antenna were great, arriving at the manhole I knew where I was and where the site is. And I even made it back to the Radar Valley Later today I will be free to play more. I'm anzious to finissh. Katie

#110579 - 02/01/06 02:29 PM Re: Rhem 1
Retired at last Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Montreal
Hi Katie
Just got your email.
This is a tricky part.
If you are using Graham's map - then start with the second dot (the one on the greens lines) and work your way around clockwise. When you get to the very last antenna use the codes from the very first dot.
Retired luck

#110580 - 02/01/06 05:52 PM Re: Rhem 1
katie Offline
Settled Boomer

that does sound a bit confusing. I think I will use the other map from UHS. have not had a chance to play yet today,Hope to spend a couple of hours now. Thanks for all the help.katie

#110581 - 02/01/06 06:13 PM Re: Rhem 1
Retired at last Offline
Addicted Boomer

Katie
It does not matter which map you use.
This no slam dunk to use your phrase.
It took me a while to figure it out.
The 12 dots and 12 panels do not match up 1-1, 2-2. 3-3 etc,
The very first dot icons are for panel 12.
Retired

#110582 - 02/02/06 03:23 PM Re: Rhem 1
katie Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Retired, I have been totally confused about the numbering. MAYBE, I have it straight,1 is not 1, one is 12, I think I have it now.
So many demands on my time, but determined to get the Radar place behind me. Thanks for setting me straight on this, Katie

#110584 - 02/02/06 04:55 PM Re: Rhem 1
katie Offline
Settled Boomer

Well so much for this game, it seems. Finally time to play and have all the antennas fixed. and have the 4 numbers, entered them in the blue panel, pressed the blue button and, guess what!! the computer freezes. Restarted several times, but no luck. This is the first problem I hav had with this game.cuss,cuss, cuss. I will post on glitches forum and see if anyone has a clue.
Katie

#110587 - 02/02/06 09:07 PM Re: Rhem 1
Retired at last Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi Katie
See Mag came to your rescue, but I'm going to send my saved game anyways.
All you have to do is go to the panel and enter the numbers.
More is better than not enough.
Hope you don't mind Mag. laugh
My friends are not into computer games but were impressed how gamers help other gamers.
Hope everything works out for you Katie - you are so close to the end.
Retired wave

#110589 - 02/03/06 10:10 AM Re: Rhem 1
katie Offline
Settled Boomer

Good morning Mag and retired. lets see if I can explain. the version of Rhem I have has a white label Update CD1 and the original black and gold CD1 which is for installation only. when prompted to insert CD1 use the white one, which I did the first tme prompted. It did not work, so I used the original cd1 and, forgot about it until the problem yesterday. The the brain came alive,what a dummy I told mysel, try the white label cd1 and it worked until leaving the area, then froze changed to the other cd1 and switch back and forth until prompted for cd3. By then i gave up playing and fixed dinner. I was sure i would get saved games and I do appreciate the time and trouble you two went to send them to me Seems this is a German some of ihe menu is in German. Has anyone else played this version? Thanks again, Katie.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
14 registered (Flo NS, Marian, kjos, barlouwin, dianne, Jenny100, k28d13j11, chobits, albet, Barry), 91 Guests and 26 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes
8539 Registered Users