GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#109957 - 11/04/05 04:56 AM Rhem 2
grandpa68 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Antelope Valley, So CA, USA
I just got this game in the mail this morning and I am having some small problems. I got it installed ok and when the train stopped, everything is black. Is there a way to lighten things up a bit? Will I always be inside this cave or will I see some daylight? I liked Rhem because it was outside most of the time and I could see where I was going. Well, I got as far as to turn right and pickup something by the window. Now, what do I do and where should I go?

#109958 - 11/04/05 05:13 AM Re: Rhem 2
fisicx Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: United KIngdom
Turn round and swipe the card to unlock the door.

And the whole game is underground - that's why it's called: The Cave!

#109959 - 11/05/05 12:13 PM Re: Rhem 2
Geo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Michigan
Gramps
The only thing I can think of is to adjust your monitor.Most have a little symbol that looks like a little sun.Turn that up!

#109960 - 11/05/05 12:28 PM Re: Rhem 2
raylinstephens Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Sumrall, MS
Grampa, the game shouldn't be all black. It is a cave but the beginning is definitely lit.

You may need to upgrade your video driver? Or try reinstalling the game. You could have gotten a bad install. If that doesn't help you, you can go to GotGame to see if they have the solution and/or put your problem into the Glitches section.

Good Luck!
Linda

#109961 - 11/07/05 08:34 AM Re: Rhem 2
grandpa68 Offline
Settled Boomer

Thanks everyone. I got the game to work and now I have a BIG problem. I went to the Water-walkway cavern area. I turned left to go to the Moon room and rollup door. I pulled the lever to open the door. I went left and saw the moon picture and pressed the button. I turned around and at the oval mechanism, I pressed that red button and heard something open. Then I exited this cavern and went to the area where I see the manhole. I turned right and followed the track to the end, turned right to the metal door. According to the WT, I should be at the Hydroelectric-water pipes area. I can't get this metal door to open as there isn't any red button anywhere or any window. Am I in the wrong location???

#109962 - 11/07/05 09:42 AM Re: Rhem 2
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

See that button right of the metal door, that's the one you press to open the door. luck

#109963 - 11/07/05 07:30 PM Re: Rhem 2
grandpa68 Offline
Settled Boomer

Thanks Mag. It is hard to see the area next to that door but I will look again.

#109964 - 11/09/05 06:43 AM Re: Rhem 2
grandpa68 Offline
Settled Boomer

Now here is my next problem. I made it to the tower area and then to the blue domed room. I looked at the 4 squares panel door and then went to lower the elevator. Looking up to the bottom of this elevator, it is very dark and my eyes can't make out the numbers very well. Returned to the 4 squares panel but I don't know which button to click on first. I am following MaG's WT and can barely make out 3,1,6,4. Any help will be appreciated.

#109965 - 11/09/05 08:52 AM Re: Rhem 2
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Look at the wt for the numbers on the square to press on the panel.

Top Left (TL) - 5,3
Top right (TR)- 1,8
Bottom left (BL)- 7,6
Bottom right (BR) - 4,2

So press:
TR, BR, TL, BR, TL, BL, BL, TR

#109966 - 11/09/05 11:03 PM Re: Rhem 2
grandpa68 Offline
Settled Boomer

MaG-This sounds confusing to me. What square are you talking about? Is it the one under the elevator which I can't make out?

#109967 - 11/09/05 11:18 PM Re: Rhem 2
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

On the wt and the post above are the numbers seen at the bottom of the elevator.

Top Left (TL) square - 5,3
Top right (TR) square - 1,8
Bottom left (BL)square - 7,6
Bottom right (BR) square - 4,2

Those are then the clues on what squares are to be pressed on the 4 square panels in order (1-8).

TR, BR, TL, BR, TL, BL, BL, TR

#109969 - 11/12/05 07:24 AM Re: Rhem 2
grandpa68 Offline
Settled Boomer

Ok, I am now at room E in the mirror maze area. I have tried to comprehend the WT and wandering around in the side halls. I can't locate any letters outside of the various openings on either side. When I press the red button the clock hand moves faster than I can remember(I am over 65 yrs of age). Can you please help me get thru this problem I am having?

#109970 - 11/12/05 08:47 AM Re: Rhem 2
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

At Room E:
You will see a structure-separate room at the center.
This room has 3 openings on both sides, total of 6.
These openings have laser barriers on all of them.
Enter through any of the openings, pass the laser barrier.
Once inside this room with 6 openings, close to each opening from inside - see that there are letters by the openings.
Remember to write down those letters and see which letters go with what opening.

Now, press the red button close to one of the openings. The clock on the far wall will move and point to 7 numbers. Remember those numbers. After the sequence, it opens the cabinet inside the other room but will close again.

You need to know the letters that are correlated to those numbers seen on the clock.
The clue here is at the underground passage that has letters by the wall seen in the decorated hall travels of yours.
Once you have correlated the clock numbers to the letters - time for you to do the puzzle here.

Exit out of this room through the opening of the first letter, enter the room through the opening of the second letter, etc....
If correctly done - the cabinet inside the next room will stay open and you can get the second blue fragment.

#109971 - 11/12/05 01:01 PM Re: Rhem 2
grandpa68 Offline
Settled Boomer

Ok MaG- You are saying that once inside the structure, I will have access to the 6 openings and the look thru hole at the other end? I will attempt your tactic and let you know what happens.

#109972 - 11/12/05 02:59 PM Re: Rhem 2
grandpa68 Offline
Settled Boomer

MaG- Here is my setup. I pushed the red button and got the following clock positions: 10,9,1,11,2,3 and 12. The left side of this room has: X at bottom, L at middle and U at top. The right side has: Z at bottom, N at middle and H at the top. The 1st clock position tells me to exit at Z and the 2nd to enter at X. Now I am thoroughly confused as to what to do. I went out at L and in at H. I went out at N and in at U. Then when I went thru C, the cover slammed shut. Which door should I have used to exit at the 3rd position?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (Butcher, chrissie, BobH, GBC, connie, Kayc, Barb, kjos, ipad_Lover), 53 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl, Shelley1966
8417 Registered Users