GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#110249 - 01/03/06 03:29 PM Re: Rhem 2 Help Please!
joanie39 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lancaster County, Pa.
help I'm lost again! think I made it to the 135 deg. angle. I am headed for the 45 deg. angle but cannot find it! cry I can't find the screened door. Please help again! You guys are so good and Soooo patient with me. Thank you all so much! :kiss:

--------------------

#110250 - 01/03/06 04:34 PM Re: Rhem 2 Help Please!
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Joanie,

Go to the rotating passage across from the chest.
Press the button to get the ladder.
Climb up and then forward, turn around and press the button to turn the openings on the floor.
Go down through the farthest opening.
Climb down. Press button to get the passage rather than the ladder.
Walk across to the other side.
At your right will be an opening. That is where the screened door was before. You should have raised it earlier to gain access to that area.
Enter and see a ladder.

#110251 - 01/03/06 05:11 PM Re: Rhem 2 Help Please!
joanie39 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Thank you MaG! I found the screen door but it is still screened! Can you tell me if all is not lost? How do I raise it? Thanks again,I really appreciate your help!

--------------------

#110252 - 01/03/06 05:14 PM Re: Rhem 2 Help Please!
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Go back across the rotating passage, turn around, press button to get the ladder.
Climb up to top level of rotating passage.
Go forward to another screen door. There should be a button on the right - press that and the screen door should go up.
Go back down to where you saw the screen door again and continue. Good luck.

#110254 - 01/04/06 12:17 PM Re: Rhem 2 Help Please!
joanie39 Offline
Addicted Boomer

help cry I have a big problem now!!!!I did all the elevator things and did the XYZ thing but alas I only have TWO pieces to the key! It is hopeless right? Can we get saved games? Any help will be so very much appreciated! Thank you.

--------------------

#110255 - 01/04/06 12:29 PM Re: Rhem 2 Help Please!
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Joanie,

When you did the XYZ thing - did you turn right and press button to get the key piece?

I don't have saved games but you can always go back to get the other key. - one was given to you at start of game and the other one is at Kael's room.

#110256 - 01/04/06 12:34 PM Re: Rhem 2 Help Please!
joanie39 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Yes I got the third key and I got the first one too. I don't know how I missed the second one.I went to an earlier saved game and Kael said the key was in a monitor next to a chest? I have no idea how to get back or even where I am.

--------------------

#110257 - 01/04/06 01:30 PM Re: Rhem 2 Help Please!
joanie39 Offline
Addicted Boomer

happydance I did it! I went back to a saved game and had 2 pieces. Somewhere along my way I lost one of the pieces. frown Now I am at the same spot with all three pieces! :kiss: thumbsup thanks

--------------------

#110259 - 01/09/06 12:04 PM Re: Rhem 2 Help Please!
joanie39 Offline
Addicted Boomer

cry Stuck again! I am at same spot as the {demo} section which almost caused me not to get this game cause I couldn't do it then and I can't do it now. frown
I keep going around in circles and wind up at the starting point. I am at the dreaded 4 huts doors and I really need someone to take me by the hand here. Please? Everything was going so well, thanks to MaG and her WT too. I will be so grateful if anyone can get me through here! woozy Thanks.

--------------------

#110260 - 01/09/06 12:13 PM Re: Rhem 2 Help Please!
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Joanie,

See if Graham's solution for Revolving Hall and pictures work for you. If you need more help - post and we can do a more specific step by step.

#110264 - 01/10/06 03:54 PM Re: Rhem 2 Help Please!
joanie39 Offline
Addicted Boomer

thanks Guys!
I am sure you're not surprised to see me again. I am at the Glass maze! woozy I actually made it to room Q and that is where I have been stuck for a long, long time! frown Is there any way I can follow you around? I don't think I can do this. My sense of direction is terrible and I really need help bad! Please?I will be grateful for any help you can give me here.

--------------------

#110265 - 01/10/06 04:00 PM Re: Rhem 2 Help Please!
fov Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: San Francisco
Joanie, what helped me in this section was to print a second copy of the walkthrough page that has the maze drawn on it. As you are reading the directions on one page, "follow" the maze on the other page with your finger, physically turning the paper to indicate which direction you're facing (so the direction you're facing is always at the top). I also have an awful sense of direction and don't think I could have made it through the maze if I hadn't had that piece of paper to turn around.

#110266 - 01/10/06 05:03 PM Re: Rhem 2 Help Please!
joanie39 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Thanks fov! I printed out the section. Before doing that I did stumble onto Room D. I am having a hard time knowing if I am in a room or not. Do I have to go forward 2 times to be in a room? It is very confusing to me. Anyway, I am now stuck in D! :-(I did get the safety device.

--------------------

#110267 - 01/10/06 07:02 PM Re: Rhem 2 Help Please!
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Joanie,

I posted this for smitty - see if it helps you:

Be sure you are using the compass the way that Knut wants north is top, west is the right arrow, east is left and down arrow is south.

From room D -
Go back to C (east), H (south), L (south), K (east), G (east), F (east) and A (north).

In A, turn around-south, press button and door closes. Go to B (west).

In B, press the button at center of door. Go to C (west), H (south), L (south), K (east), G (north), F (east), J (south), N (south), R (south), S (west), T (west) and U (west).

In U, press button and door closes. Go to T (east), S (east), R (east), N (north), J (north), F (north), G (west), K (south), O (south) and P (west).

In P, turn left-north, press door and door opens (don't go in). Go to O (west).

In O, turn around-east, press button and door closes. Go back to K (north), L (west), P (south), Q (west) and M (north).

Hope that gets you through.

EDIT: If you want the traditional west is at the left of the compass and east is on the right - just interchange east and west on above post.

#110269 - 01/11/06 07:22 AM Re: Rhem 2 Help Please!
joanie39 Offline
Addicted Boomer

I am still having problems leaving Room D. I think the problem is that I found the room somehow without opening and closing the right doors. Maybe if you have the directions from the beginning I could just start over? That would be so great and I would sure appreciate the help!Sorry for being such a pest.

--------------------

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
3 registered (Homer6, traveler, Marian), 46 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users