GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#110312 - 01/02/06 08:04 PM Re: RHEM 2.....?
SOLVER Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Elk Grove Il.
Dear Marita...
I have no idea how it happened, but I went into LOAD and selected the next to the last saved game, I found myself in the area of the manhole, so I did the manhole thing all over again and found that it had been done...
I then proceeded to follow your W/T and listened to Kales little speech...I now have the piece of the key...
I don't know how you did it 'Magic Marita'...but
at least I don't have to start over!!
Thanks much...SOLVER

#110316 - 01/03/06 03:06 PM Re: RHEM 2.....?
SOLVER Offline
Settled Boomer

Hello Marita...
I have very little confidence in completing this game...I get lost and confused too easily...
I have finished the '45 deg angle'...going for the '270 deg. angle'...and I'm lost!
By the way...MUST I complete all of these '? deg. angle things in order to finish the game?

Another question...When I am in the room with the 'green' rabbit head and the picture of the 'moon'...am I in the 'MOON ROOM'?
Sorry for being so dense...SOLVER

'

#110317 - 01/03/06 03:12 PM Re: RHEM 2.....?
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

I think you can skip getting the angle clues and just proceed to go to the elevators. The info for the angles are in the walkthrough.

Yes, that Moon room is the one with picture of the moon and the rabbit looking blue or your green thingie.

#110318 - 01/05/06 09:39 AM Re: RHEM 2.....?
SOLVER Offline
Settled Boomer

Greetings...
I am in the Blue domed room...I have checked out the numbers on the bottom of the elevator...I am attempting to click them into the 4 squares panel door...I am pressing the pads, but I can't seem to define a 'sequence'...
A little clue would sure be nice right about here!

Thanks in advance...SOLVER

#110320 - 01/05/06 10:16 AM Re: RHEM 2.....?
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

Loc: Québec
Solver, the way I see it, you will press the upper right pad first (1), then the bottom right(2), upper left(3), bottom right(4)........

Will this help you???

Chief wave

#110326 - 01/05/06 11:56 AM Re: RHEM 2.....?
Dhart53 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: N.C.
Ok, I've done quite well, so far, (with some help from MaGs' w't...however, I am unable to get from the tower to the "ships gallery". I turned off the light bulb and gone down the hatch. Ridden the rail car and done some exploring. Found the cabinet with the track switch. gone up two ladders and am unable to go through the "gates" into the gallery or up the other "screened hatch" as neither will open. At the original switch box outside the tower I put the switches as suggested in the walk though. When I set them for the second time I get stuck. What did I miss? Yes, I foung the other panel which needed the numbers in a specific order, but guess I jumped the gun.

#110327 - 01/05/06 12:42 PM Re: RHEM 2.....?
Chief Offline
Staff
Adept Boomer

Loc: Québec
Dhart, for the second ladder that will get you in the ship gallery,, you will have to go back and activate the pink pipes connection at 1st tower level. That will active the button to open the grill.

Hope this can help.

Chief wave

#110328 - 01/07/06 08:02 AM Re: RHEM 2.....?
Dhart53 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: N.C.
Ok, I've tried the pipes connection. Would someone just get me into the room? I'm pulling my hair out here.

#110329 - 01/07/06 08:40 AM Re: RHEM 2.....?
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Dhart,

I don't have saved games for RHEM 2. It would be best to follow Chief's advice - activate the pink pipes, then you can open the grill to the ship's gallery room.

Flip switches at:
Top left -lean to the left,
top middle - right,
top right - right,
bottom left - left
and bottom middle/right - lean to left.

#110330 - 01/07/06 01:51 PM Re: RHEM 2.....?
SOLVER Offline
Settled Boomer

Greetings
I am standing in Room E in the Glass Maze...in fact I am in the third inner room, facing the 'clock'...
Now...can someone please give me a 'simple' explanation as to what I should do at this point...I am using MaG's walkthrough and it's been a 'blessing'...but I do need some HELP!
SOLVER

#110331 - 01/07/06 02:00 PM Re: RHEM 2.....?
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Solver,
Also check Graham's wt about the Light Barrier puzzle.

luck

#110332 - 01/07/06 08:04 PM Re: RHEM 2.....?
SOLVER Offline
Settled Boomer

Hello Friends...
I have cleared the Glass Maze...did all that I should prior to slidding down the sloping pipe...I am standing at the Crossway...but I'll be darned if I can get to the Elevator Cavern...
I have 'poked' into almost every direction...I sure could use a 'push' about here!...I think my main problem is playing this game for the first time...I think the second or third will be a lot more fun...Thanks...SOLVER

#110333 - 01/07/06 09:05 PM Re: RHEM 2.....?
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Solver,

If you are standing at the entrance close to the manhole - Take the right path towards the rotating passage.
Before you enter the rotating passage, take a left to the formerly screened door entrance - should be open.
Climb the ladder, turn around and exit.
Go forward and turn right to the elevator cavern. luck
I left a trail of crumbs for you to follow. laugh

#110334 - 01/07/06 10:09 PM Re: RHEM 2.....?
SOLVER Offline
Settled Boomer

Dear Marita...
Thank you...your trail of crumbs sure did the trick...I had to do some 'jockeying' because the screen door was closed...but I got it open and now I'm standing in front of an elevator...
Thank you again...SOLVER

#110338 - 01/08/06 01:57 PM Re: RHEM 2.....?
SOLVER Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Friends...
Unless I am mistaken, I thought a walkthrough was to provide 'solutions' to puzzles when we hit a wall...I have just spent an inordinate amount of time not only trying to understand, but solve the Ball-lights puzzle...
Please..please...I need the solution numbers or at best, a clearer method of defining them...
I would so like to finish this game in my lifetime...Thank you much...SOLVER duh

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
16 registered (BrownEyedTigre, mabeco, kjos, Haroula, BobH, Barry, linda333, Darlene, Karsten, looney4labs), 74 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
scarend, JALind, maggieann, charlene, mikcik
8522 Registered Users