GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#110291 - 01/02/06 07:19 PM Re: MYST End Of AGES
planet Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: none
Hi

I was wondering if any one is playing MYST End Of Ages and is it sticking a lot .Mine is sticking and just wanted to ask everyone

thanks

#110292 - 01/04/06 07:21 PM Re: MYST End Of AGES
planet Offline
Shy Boomer

Hi

I am having trouble the the dome where you trun the rocks and then go up staris to the out side dome Bahro is going to pick it up he doens't and the latter to up stairs to the dome I don't see it any more
help
Planet

#110293 - 01/05/06 10:59 AM Re: MYST End Of AGES
dadguy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Wilmington, DE
Planet, I can't tell for sure where you are. Which Age are you in? Is this where you balance the log with rock weights in Lakiahn?

In answer to your earlier question about sticking, this may be as a result of the game settings and your PCs "power". If it is sticking it might be worth a try reducing the resolution and detail settings in the Game Settings.

Dadguy

#110294 - 01/06/06 08:10 PM Re: MYST End Of AGES
planet Offline
Shy Boomer

Sorry Dadguy

About the stone at the dome I am out of that i am in Noloben I am on the beach and I went up and looked out the lends and then went down and got and went inot the cave to get to the other side where I have to stand in frount of the stone for it to open .I was on the beach and saw the rock collapes but was not to the side where the rock fall I tryed three time and nothing happes

please help

Planet

#110295 - 01/06/06 08:31 PM Re: MYST End Of AGES
dadguy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Planet,

Thanks for the clarification. Have you read the walkthrough?

The puzzle with the lens that allows a view of the ROCK door across the water requires you to put the snake symbol on the slate, drop the slate on the plate in front of the lens, then use the linking pedestal to go to the beach dome, then RUN (that is, hold the SHIFT key as you move forward) through the cave and across the water in front of the door. If you do it right, you will wait for about a minute before the door opens, then quickly run through.

If you drew the snake in a manner that the Bahro recognized it, then it will remain on your slate as an icon in the lower left corner that you can use again and again without having to redraw it.

Let us know how you do.

Dadguy

#110296 - 01/07/06 08:59 PM Re: MYST End Of AGES
planet Offline
Shy Boomer

Hi Dadguy

I got in the new cave across the water and saw Bahro new sign and then linked out to the bubble on the beach and then drew his new sign and then droped it and barho picks it up but goes away and then he come back put the slate on the pedestal but there isn't new sign on the pedestal for the new bubble

Is ther any thing I am not doing right

Thanks

#110297 - 01/08/06 12:05 AM Re: MYST End Of AGES
dadguy Offline
Addicted Boomer

Nope. He just didn't recognize the symbol you drew. Keep trying.

Dadguy

#110298 - 01/09/06 08:14 PM Re: MYST End Of AGES
planet Offline
Shy Boomer

HELP
Hi

I am drawing the new barho sign I have been trying every way there are 4 small circles and one big one in the middle I saw him look at it and he must of got mad he made it rain lol but I keep trying each and every way and I still don't see the new sign on the pedstal I stope the game I was getting mad at him lol

#110300 - 01/12/06 08:26 PM Re: MYST End Of AGES
planet Offline
Shy Boomer

Hi
I am skipping bubbles and now I am in Todelmer and when I am at the control panels I move the siders and I don't see a green light and then when I go to the big telescope but don't see in it
Do I go right up stairs where there is a broken cable or on the secound platform

#110301 - 01/13/06 11:13 AM Re: MYST End Of AGES
wysewomon Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: hunched over my computer
Planet--

did you get the power turned on in the observatory? If you did, you should see a green light on the telescope controls when you adjust the coordinates. then when you press the button (where the green light is blinking) and the coordinates will reset.

If you haven't got the power turned on, this won't work. Go around the back of the telescopes to a little hall that runs behind the main control room. About 5 clicks in going either direction, you will find a device like a ship's wheel or a rotascope, with 2 levers, one vertical, one horizontal. Basically, you need to mess with the levers until the wheel lights up and starts turning. This puzzle randomizes from game to game, so there's no code to pass on. Just slowly adjust one lever until the wheel is as bright as you can make it. Then adjust the other until the wheel turns.

if this doesn't help, or is redundant information, post again and I'll see what I can do.

WW

#110303 - 01/13/06 04:44 PM Re: MYST End Of AGES
planet Offline
Shy Boomer

Hi
It worked I got throuh a lot in the todelmer I am near the door what the cable car is and it locked so I stope the game there for a while

Thanks

#110304 - 01/14/06 07:20 PM Re: MYST End Of AGES
planet Offline
Shy Boomer

Help

I started to play Laki 'ahn and I can't find my slate to draw on .I played Todelmer and was all done that. But I saw my slate for Laki'ahn and saw it there in direbo where they have the place for the 4 slates when you all done the game an I didn't finish the game Laki'ahn and can't get the slate out of there and need it to draw on for the game Laki' ahn

can some one tell me how to get it out of there so I can use it

thanks

#110305 - 01/14/06 07:22 PM Re: MYST End Of AGES
planet Offline
Shy Boomer

I don't know how it got there becuse I was playing Laki ahn befor and used it but now I can't get it out to use it

thanks

#110306 - 01/15/06 10:44 AM Re: MYST End Of AGES
wysewomon Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: hunched over my computer
Wow, no idea! The only thing I can suggest is go back to the Laki'an island of Direbo from K'Veer and see if it's there. But I can't think of anything else.

WW

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Terri824, butterflybabe, Melia, Penny Lane, Gimme, BrownEyedTigre, kjos, Draclvr, glozza, 1 invisible), 52 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9, TheProphet
8567 Registered Users