GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#110341 - 01/08/06 04:49 PM Re: RHEM 2.....?
smitty Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Racine WI USA
I have the saftey device from room D My problem is getting to room M I'm using two walkthroughs and can't quite make it to this room. A direction would help north south.I've looked at the map and tried to use it but mostly hit an miss now.I know I'll get it sooner or later but like to figure it sooner help

#110342 - 01/08/06 05:21 PM Re: RHEM 2.....?
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Solver, The ball-lights is NOT a puzzle - it is a clue. It is a setup that primes another puzzle. Whatever you get-see from this setup is to be entered in another puzzle at the blue domed room. If you read the walkthrough - it is stated there.

Press the red button and take note of the path of the ball and the color lit up when the ball goes into the hole.
The ball's path are 3 lines - draw those lines.
The ball will end at the base and will light up a color - note that color.
Then compare those lines and the color to plaques you saw all over the place during your gameplay and you will get a number. That number is to be used later in another puzzle.

---

#110343 - 01/08/06 05:31 PM Re: RHEM 2.....?
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Smitty,

Be sure you are using the compass the way that Knut wants north is top, west is the right arrow, east is left and down arrow is south.

Go back to C (east), H (south), L (south), K (east), G (east), F (east) and A (north).

In A, turn around-south, press button and door closes. Go to B (west).

In B, press the button at center of door. Go to C (west), H (south), L (south), K (east), G (north), F (east), J (south), N (south), R (south), S (west), T (west) and U (west).

In U, press button and door closes. Go to T (east), S (east), R (east), N (north), J (north), F (north), G (west), K (south), O (south) and P (west).

In P, turn left-north, press door and door opens (don't go in). Go to O (west).

In O, turn around-east, press button and door closes. Go back to K (north), L (west), P (south), Q (west) and M (north).

Hope that gets you through.

EDIT: If you want the traditional west is at the left of the compass and east is on the right - just interchange east and west on above post. luck

#110344 - 01/09/06 02:13 PM Re: RHEM 2.....?
SOLVER Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Elk Grove Il.
Small problem here...
I left the Tower and did the whole elevator thing, found myself standing in front of the Tumblers...1,2 and 3...I set the dials exactly as the pictures in the W/T...I then turned around, took two steps and pressed the RED button...just a sound...no movement...I wondered!
When I got to the 4th Level, the tumbler entrance was not facing me...any ideas where I goofed up?...PLEASE!!...SOLVER

#110345 - 01/09/06 02:24 PM Re: RHEM 2.....?
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

The most common problem here is the red color - some says it's the magenta that's correct. I think it's a monitor color setting. Play with that button to see if that other red will work for you. luck

#110346 - 01/09/06 04:24 PM Re: RHEM 2.....?
SOLVER Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Elk Grove Il.
Woe is me...
I am in the decorated hall...in the left 'green doored' room...three boxes on the walls...I can open the #1 box and distort the circle...I can open the #3 box and likewise...but I cannot open the middle box...do you suppose I have a button malfunction?
I so dislike having to yell for help with each step I take...HELP!!!...SOLVER

#110347 - 01/09/06 04:42 PM Re: RHEM 2.....?
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

No problem, Solver. That's why we're here.

It seems that the 3rd box needs to be opened again.
Go back to rail car - go back one stop and exit the car.
Redo the blue puzzle of the square in a square and see if that opens the blue box at decorated hall.
--- On right wall, flip the switch to light blue. Turn left to squares and enter 8 for the left outer square and 4 for the right inner square. Verify the numbers at the second from top at left side of panel on the left wall.

#110350 - 01/10/06 03:13 PM Re: RHEM 2.....?
Dhart53 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: N.C.
I'm ehassted!!!! Can't get into the ship room. I know...fix the pink pipe connections. I've done it so many times I only see pipes. Does anyone have a save to get me into the ship room?

#110351 - 01/10/06 03:42 PM Re: RHEM 2.....?
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

I don't have saves for this game. You arrange the pink pipes at the 1st floor tower control cabinet. You should not see any pink pipes at all because they are on the other side of the wall.

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
20 registered (Draclvr, CCbomber, Karsten, InlandAZ, bermag45, dianne, Don M, BubbaJake, BrownEyedTigre, 1 invisible), 86 Guests and 21 Spiders online.
Newest Members
123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl, Shelley1966
8417 Registered Users