GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#110495 - 01/25/06 09:29 PM Re: Mag Help!-80 days(new request)
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Leeana,

If you still need help:
1. Go left of hotel and right after the building with elephant towards Bollywood - see the GPAK member hidden in front of entrance - to the right.
2. Go back to hotel and go forward pass the hotel. Turn right at next intersection where the policeman is standing. Go forward, cross the bridge and a see the GPAK member before the arch and the station.
3. Go back, turn around and cross the bridge again. Turn left where another policeman is tanding. To the left of policeman is a door and left of that is another GPAK member.
4. Turn left and continue pass the arch and see another policeman at the corner. Go pass him and enter the entrnace to be inside the elephant square. Left of entrance is another GPAK member. He is standing left of the wooden bridge to the forest. luck

#110498 - 01/28/06 06:45 PM Re: Mag Help!-80 days(new request)
Leeana Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: New York
Hello Mag Im back smile yes it is a fun Game smile
if You could just give me a nudge it would be great, eighter you or a gameboomer here who is up to Yokohama, If no one is up to this part I will be Patient and wait,
Im stuck at the; Find the seven Buddha, Ive found the one buy the house, I also found the one by the Red Bridge. Ive dropped the wood attached to the rope and also climbed the railing and slid with my hands with the rope towards the stone that Im suppose to stand, behind the buddahs back My problem is, that Im standing on the stone thats now pushed in, But Buddha does not Budge!
Ive re-tried and re-tried and kept re-loading the save, thinking I did something wrong but its just that Buddha does not turn so anyone when you come up to this part, Pretty Please, let me know how you did it? Mag I read your WT to the "T" and Im at a dead end right now! if you could Please Help me if you can, Thank You all. Im forever grateful that there is a gameboomer place to turn to smile

#110499 - 01/28/06 07:37 PM Re: Mag Help!-80 days(new request)
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Hi Leeana, that is a fun puzzle. If you dropped from the rope onto the backdrop to the Buddha and then walked over to the round area and stood on it--have you tried dropping to the ground and going on--Could the Buddha have moved a little but not turned all the way around? I know some of them did not do a complete flip? luck

#110502 - 01/29/06 12:58 PM Re: Mag Help!-80 days(new request)
Leeana Offline
Addicted Boomer

l4l Hello again I hate to be a bother but, Ive tried and tried again even started from a previous save and to no avail, please send me a save if possible thank-you smile

#110503 - 01/29/06 01:38 PM Re: Mag Help!-80 days(new request)
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Leeana,

Let's review since the next save point will make you miss another Buddha search.

You do the hand over hand on the stretched rope.
Look down and see a circle at the topmost part of the Buddha backdrop.
Drop down to land on the top of the backdrop, higher than the Buddha.
Then go to the circle - a position tweak is needed here - turn around, move forward, back a bit and the Buddha should turn.

Try that and I also send you Yokohama 6. luck

#110505 - 01/29/06 03:22 PM Re: Mag Help!-80 days(new request)
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Keep us posted. wave

#110506 - 01/29/06 04:14 PM Re: Mag Help!-80 days(new request)
Leeana Offline
Addicted Boomer

Mag Thank-You for the image picture of the Buddha but it was not a saved game it was a picture Im at the red wooden bridge to the right of the train station when looking at the computer and Ive re-done the previous save again your pic img looks different from the buddha Im doing though, If possible a saved game would be great right about now cause Im at my wits end smile

#110507 - 01/29/06 04:31 PM Re: Mag Help!-80 days(new request)
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Leeana,

That picture IS the saved game - Yokohama 6. Download it and place it in the save folder of 80 Days. Then scroll the load of the game to look for it and play. Check the walkthrough and see where Yokohama 6 save is located for you to know what was skipped.

#110509 - 01/30/06 07:03 PM Re: Mag Help!-80 days(new request)
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
Leeana please don't feel stupid. How would you know if you didn't ask? I couldn't find the people selling flowers in Yokohama....... duh
I'm sorry you are having so many glitches. For the most part, the game is playing well for me. I think I am the biggest problem!

Sue wave

#110510 - 01/31/06 05:27 PM Re: Mag Help!-80 days(new request)
Leeana Offline
Addicted Boomer

Thank-You Texaslady I Love this game although it took awhile for me to get used to the manuvering like the bike with the scurry on top I just couldnt get used to that so I ran/walked to the tailor I still love this game Im sorry it took this long to answer I just got out of work will try to replay on Saturday and I will double click or look for the picture that Mag sent me and look into my files then but for the most part This was the first glitch that Ive encountered all in all its worth all the effort you put into Gamebooming smile Thanks again smile

#110513 - 01/31/06 05:39 PM Re: Mag Help!-80 days(new request)
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Texas
Hi Leeana. I haven't had any glitches with this game....other than the brain[my own problems] glitches. I have walked/run to all places so far. I'm just letting him sleep in the streets. That's pathetic but he's slept halfway up a ladder. Guess Oliver doesn't mind either.

Sue wave

#110523 - 02/05/06 01:10 AM Re: Mag Help!-80 days(new request)
pdbugdoodle Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Northern CA
Geo,
I had the same problem and managed to get past it by changing the game resolution (in the game setup) to the absolute lowest (I think it was 640 x Something) resolution. This allowed me to see the whole puzzle. I also lowered all of my options (shadows, anti-aliasing, etc.) just for good measure and to speedup lag time in response. After the puzzle is finished you can go back to the higher resolution if desired. Hope this helps. If you need the specific resolution reply and I'll go get it.

MaG,
If you wouldn't mind, could you also please send me the same saved games (I am dexteriy challenged and don't have enough time earned to get enough wood into the fire to see the endgame)?

Thank you,
pd

#110524 - 02/05/06 08:54 AM Re: Mag Help!-80 days(new request)
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

I would love to, pd BUT there are no saved available at the endgame. You have to go through the wood-furnace puzzle.

My strategy were:
- after getting the axe - get the wood as I turned to go to the furnace.
- Place the take planks on furnace.
- turn and get the nearest planks - place in furnace.
- accumulate more seconds by clearing the wood around the furnace and then go to get the farther ones. luck

If I can do it (I'm a mess on this type of puzzle) - you can do it. Took me ~6 tries.

#110526 - 02/05/06 09:42 AM Re: Mag Help!-80 days(new request)
Leeana Offline
Addicted Boomer

Ok, you all are going to think Im some kind of illiterate person which in a way Im!I wish I knew how to manuver this computer like you but I dont know how you see, I love to play games, dont get me wrong... BUt I downloaded Mags pic I download it went to files and thats where the download is BUt>>>> when I downloaded the pic I went to play the game nothing showed up PLUs its not downloading anything its just a pic I use the pic download at the bottom of your letter Mag but it does go into my files AS a PIc Only ???I dont understand it? sorry Mag its just that well I guess I just cant "Get it" cry

pd ... where do I find the resolutions? etc. could you please guide me step by step maybe thats a quicker way through this part of the game for me smile I would really appreciate that I really feel "That-Dumb" right know you see there is no one here to help me and I would really love to keep going with this game smile Please help me smile

#110527 - 02/05/06 09:51 AM Re: Mag Help!-80 days(new request)
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Leeana, don't cry.

Let's see:
Open your My Computer.
Open your C drive.
Open your Program Files folder.
Open your Trisynergy folder.
Open the Frogwares folder.
Open the 80 Days folder.
Open the game folder. You will see a lot of pictures.

Now back to the sent saved game picture. Download that to desktop.
Click-hold drop that file to the open game folder to join the other pictures.

Close all folders.
Load the game as usual.
Scroll to the beginning of the load picture using the left green dot.
The saved game might be at the very beginning since the saved games are loaded by dates.

Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (ergggo, UruKat, kjos, GBC, Robert Gault, Chief, maryjo, CanukDenis, 1 invisible), 78 Guests and 33 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Akkad, ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9
8568 Registered Users