GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#111041 - 02/19/06 05:00 PM Re: Tears of betrayal - finding points POSSIBLE SPOILERS!
Dookie Offline
Settled Boomer

lol Did you notice that the pawnshop owner has some sort of disability? Feed him some of the drugs, one will help him. wink

I don't know about having patience, but I got down to needing 5 more points ......... grrr. I found them at the drugstore by getting annoyed. mad

I had bought every drug listed so tried buying other things that he may have. What item (not a drug) would James perhaps buy at a chemist? The other thing that gave me a clue was the fact that James was about to become a Gang Member. What sort of activities are gangs often involved with? Can't see a Chemist stocking such stuff .... however, it worked. evil

#111047 - 03/02/06 10:09 AM Re: Tears of betrayal - finding points POSSIBLE SPOILERS!
maxwell Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ohio
Where is this tatoo place ? I can't find it !!!

Thanks Maxwell

#111049 - 03/02/06 12:20 PM Re: Tears of betrayal - finding points POSSIBLE SPOILERS!
chrissie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: london uk
Hi Maxwell!

The tattoo place is in Rory's pub - go through to the toilets! If you need any more help -yell!

smile

#111050 - 03/02/06 01:17 PM Re: Tears of betrayal - finding points POSSIBLE SPOILERS!
maxwell Offline
Settled Boomer

Yell !!!
I am in the toilets, but don't see how to get a tatoo !!

Maxwell

#111052 - 03/02/06 01:39 PM Re: Tears of betrayal - finding points POSSIBLE SPOILERS!
chrissie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi Maxwell!

Didn't want to give too much away to start with as I didn't know how many clues you had picked up! Okay! - you are in the toilets - use the lipstick on the mirror - you will then be asked for a password - type it in on your keyboard. I don't want to spoil things for you but if you are still stuck and need to know where to find the password - yell again!
smile

#111053 - 03/02/06 01:51 PM Re: Tears of betrayal - finding points POSSIBLE SPOILERS!
maxwell Offline
Settled Boomer

Yell again,

Sorry but us fellows don't have lip stick LOL
Where to now. I am not doing very well with this game so I can use all the help you want to throw my way !!!

Maxwell

#111054 - 03/02/06 02:15 PM Re: Tears of betrayal - finding points POSSIBLE SPOILERS!
chrissie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi Maxwell!

Go back to the hospital - and try the last room on the left - you will find the lipstick there! To find the password (which is random - so can't tell you!) you have to go into the 'cubicles' in the fitness club and 'look'. luck

#111055 - 03/02/06 03:49 PM Re: Tears of betrayal - finding points POSSIBLE SPOILERS!
maxwell Offline
Settled Boomer

Got lipstick, but fitness doesn't want to open up yet, anything I can do to hurry it up ?

Maxwell

#111056 - 03/02/06 04:13 PM Re: Tears of betrayal - finding points POSSIBLE SPOILERS!
chrissie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi Maxwell

If the Fitness club isn't open yet then there must be a few other things that you haven't done yet - have you tried to join the gang at the dock? - for the most part you can play a lot of the game in any order but things to do with the basic plot have to be done in order - would suggest you go about and try doing a few other things to get the most out of the game! But please keep yelling when you need it!

smile

#111058 - 03/03/06 03:37 AM Re: Tears of betrayal - finding points POSSIBLE SPOILERS!
Dookie Offline
Settled Boomer

I've written up a points list and a sort of very basic walkthrough for this game, if anyone is interested. I was waiting for the Mods or Chrissie to contact me. cry It is a Word Document. Email me and I will send it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (oldbroad, Space Quest Fan, Sorta Blonde, deleterman, Marian, robert gray, michele rose, Jenny100, Mikael, Pokey), 44 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
dude, Crazycat, andypipwilly, g0blin, Bubsy
8721 Registered Users