GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#111088 - 02/28/06 12:50 PM Re: Sherlock Holmes: Case of the Rose Tattoo
Byzantine Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Oklahoma
Yes, that's where I'm getting stuck--after asking Whitney about the formula (the second time at the baths) and he says he'll meet Sherlock and Watson at the Ministry and asks for privacy to get dressed, but Sherlock and Watson can't leave the baths to go and meet him because I couldn't find the exit. I'll try looking again between the two pillars the next time I play.

I finished the darts game by using a suggestion by someone here to try and aim for the 60 point small target on the 20 number (closest to the bull's eye) and getting a lower score than Jock.

I've ended up playing some of the locations out of order according to the walkthroughs, but have managed to find all of the clues except for now getting stuck trying to leave the baths for the second time. My computer only crashed to the desktop once so far--trying to probe the pillow in Thomas Pratt's flat with the hat pin, so all in all it has been a pretty bug free game for me.

Thanks,
Byzantine

#111089 - 03/01/06 12:32 AM Re: Sherlock Holmes: Case of the Rose Tattoo
Byzantine Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Oklahoma
Finally got out of the baths, and even finished the game! The game crashed to my desktop several times at the Mystery Shop--using the needle on the lock (had to use the hat pin to get in); shooting the aquarium with the black-handled gun (had to use the brown-handled gun instead); and using the trident on the locked desk (I think this finally worked after several tries). Interesting that Major Misteray looked like Professor Moriarty--did anyone else notice this?

Overall, a fun game to play. Perhaps I'll replay it someday and get things in their proper order because I think I played some things out of sequence.

Now, I'm on to "The Case of the Serrated Scalpel"--finally got this game to run after 2 weeks of frustration with the help of Inferno's website here that was posted about on the Technical Help board.

I appreciate all of the help everyone here gave me on the Rose Tattoo Case, and if I get stuck on the Serrated Scalpel Case, I'll be grateful for any fellow Gameboomers help.

Thanks,
Byzantine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (Marian, Sorta Blonde, shroeder, Draclvr, Sherlock, oldbroad, family, CanukDenis, CountZero, Pokey), 66 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GlitzyGal72, Bellman, B_McAtee, pignose, Mistywarren
8512 Registered Users