GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Gathering Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish #1111813
05/27/17 09:35 AM
05/27/17 09:35 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Gathering Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Eipix Entertainment invites you to take a legendary journey through the Nine Worlds in their all-new series!

A peaceful morning in Midgard is rocked by a dragon attack! You quickly set out with your princess to track down the beast and destroy it, but are attacked along the way. You should have died… but you were saved. It seems the gods have chosen you for a very special task – save the world! The gods believe you are worthy. Now you need only prove it. Gather your companions and set out on a journey through the mythical Nine Worlds in this this epic hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Escape the Ship of the Dead in the bonus chapter!
Never get lost with the helpful strategy guide.
Scour locations and HOPs for collectibles.
Enjoy concept art, music, achievements, and more!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! joy2

Re: Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Gathering Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1111821
05/27/17 10:11 AM
05/27/17 10:11 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Gathering Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1112890
06/05/17 07:25 PM
06/05/17 07:25 PM
Rockland, Ontario, Canada
Starcom Offline
Addicted Boomer
Starcom  Offline
Addicted Boomer

I am halfway through the Final Chapter and decided to give my review just in case there is another BOGO sale, I say, Add this one to your list, great game and Absolutely Great and Clear Graphics. The total score from the BF reviewers so far is 3 and a half stars, but I believe this game should get at least the Full 4 Star rating, of course when you get reviewers who ONLY played 5 minutes of the demo and writes in that he/she hated the game in which one of the reasons was: “The game was foggy”, well if that person would have gone beyond 5 minutes he would have seen…. Beauty, well drawn graphics and many New twists to the game and to add, a refreshing game. I just hope that the Devs. continue this series and please, in the same fashion.
And this comes from a person who generally hates Viking and Medieval type games, so for me to be Drawn into this type of game, it HAS to be Really Good.

As usual, try the Demo, but please give it a chance and play the whole demo to see if you get to Love it or not….

Re: Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Gathering Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Starcom] #1112891
06/05/17 07:39 PM
06/05/17 07:39 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
That is great, Starcom! I will definitely download the demo and check it out.

And needless to say, I don't appreciate reviews based upon the first few minutes of a game either.

Many thanks for letting us know about the game. It sounds like a goodie. wave

Re: Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Gathering Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1113022
06/06/17 07:31 PM
06/06/17 07:31 PM
Starcom Offline
Addicted Boomer
Starcom  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Well I finished the game and I truly enjoyed it, as for the Bonus Chapter, well it was short and a little bit of a let down, so if you want to wait for the SE version to save money or to use a coupon code, in my opinion you will not miss much by getting the SE version. So my final score is 4 and a half stars, I removed a half star because of the short bonus chapter.

Re: Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Gathering Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Starcom] #1113042
06/06/17 11:16 PM
06/06/17 11:16 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Based on what you said about the bonus game, it sounds like the CE would be a good option during a sale. wave

Re: Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Gathering Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1113046
06/07/17 01:34 AM
06/07/17 01:34 AM
Starcom Offline
Addicted Boomer
Starcom  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Originally Posted By: Marian
Based on what you said about the bonus game, it sounds like the CE would be a good option during a sale. wave

You are right, a good BOGO sale and this CE game would make a good addition to another CE game.

Re: Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Gathering Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Starcom] #1113442
06/10/17 01:04 PM
06/10/17 01:04 PM
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Reenie Offline
Addicted Boomer
Reenie  Offline
Addicted Boomer

San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Starcom, I downloaded the Trial Game and found it enjoyable and original. The "foggy" part at the beginning was one of the original ideas, to me! Same with the sequence where you have to figure out how to trap the wild boar. The game plays a little differently, which I enjoy enormously as a welcome breath of fresh air in the genre. I had to get used to looking for the "off-screen" arrows that are not abundant in most games, but once I realized every scene might have UP or DOWN or SIDEWAYS scrolls, I found they added a great deal. Maybe the players who didn't like it were put off by the changes in playing style? Novelty doesn't interest them?

The game is a bit too easy, but definitely enjoyable, and from the ending of the Trial Game, where you insert a special stone to transport elsewhere, there is a clear indication of how much more the game holds (the number of holes that allow for being transported elsewhere). I will keep it in mind to buy, too. Thanks for the tip!

Re: Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Gathering Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1113480
06/10/17 05:07 PM
06/10/17 05:07 PM
Starcom Offline
Addicted Boomer
Starcom  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi Reenie,

I thought of you and others when I wrote the mini review regarding puzzles, Most of them are easy for puzzlers like yourself considering that if I found some of the easy, you and others would definitely breezes through them. There are SOME tougher ones as you progress though the game, but again, will they be tough enough for True Puzzlers, hmm, probably not.

As for all the Holes for Transportation, you only fill in part of them during this game, I believe if this game is somewhat a success, the game will continue on and you will fill in some more holes of Transportation in the next game of the series.

And yes you are right, some people do not like changes in playing styles or novelty. For me, as mentioned earlier, because of the clear graphics, it was easy on the eyes and a nice change from having to Squint to see where you going.

If you do decide to get this game on a BOGO sale or wait for the SE version, I will be looking forward to your final thoughts on the game.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Pandora), 353 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users