GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Classic Cryo games - general discussion [Re: RichAlexis] #1006684
03/16/15 02:54 AM
03/16/15 02:54 AM
Los Angeles, CA. USA
lakerz Offline
Settled Boomer
lakerz  Offline
Settled Boomer

Los Angeles, CA. USA
Hi Iurii & RichAlexis,

To be honest, I'm not sure of what freebies I have other than the Arxel Tribe pen. The games themselves are stored away, so I would have to search them out to see what other stuff I may have stuffed in the box when the orders arrived. I do have the pen though, because I put it away in my desk drawer with my other pens, etc. I think I may have two of them actually. If you like I can upload a picture of it. They are rather plain looking though, just basic black ball point pens with yellow Arxel Tribe lettering on the side. Still cool though in my book. :-)

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...
Re: Classic Cryo games - general discussion [Re: RichAlexis] #1006722
03/16/15 09:23 AM
03/16/15 09:23 AM
Kiev, Ukraine
Iurii Offline
Addicted Boomer
Iurii  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Kiev, Ukraine
Hi lakerz,
Of course, it would be nice to see the picture of that pen, if it is possible!
By the way, I have a LucasArts pen, but that should be much more common item I think smile

Re: Classic Cryo games - general discussion [Re: RichAlexis] #1008476
03/29/15 07:58 PM
03/29/15 07:58 PM
Los Angeles, CA. USA
lakerz Offline
Settled Boomer
lakerz  Offline
Settled Boomer

Los Angeles, CA. USA

Last edited by lakerz; 03/29/15 08:13 PM.

Re: Classic Cryo games - general discussion [Re: RichAlexis] #1008509
03/30/15 12:55 AM
03/30/15 12:55 AM
Kiev, Ukraine
Iurii Offline
Addicted Boomer
Iurii  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Kiev, Ukraine
Thanks, lakerz! Maybe nothing extraordinary, but still a piece of history.

Re: Classic Cryo games - general discussion [Re: lakerz] #1008581
03/30/15 01:31 PM
03/30/15 01:31 PM
The Netherlands
R
RichAlexis Offline OP
Settled Boomer
RichAlexis  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
R

The Netherlands
Thanks from me too, Lakerz!

It does have the two-tone yellow-black design which corresponds to the corporation logo I remember so well, so in that sense it immediately evokes warm feelings of nostalgia! thumbsup

Rich

Re: Classic Cryo games - general discussion [Re: RichAlexis] #1010339
04/13/15 01:54 AM
04/13/15 01:54 AM
Los Angeles, CA. USA
lakerz Offline
Settled Boomer
lakerz  Offline
Settled Boomer

Los Angeles, CA. USA
I'm glad to do my (extremely tiny/small) part in keeping alive adventure video game history. If I stumble across any more Arxel/Cryo odds and ends, I'll upload them as well.

Re: Classic Cryo games - general discussion [Re: RichAlexis] #1033858
09/27/15 10:01 AM
09/27/15 10:01 AM
The Netherlands
R
RichAlexis Offline OP
Settled Boomer
RichAlexis  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
R

The Netherlands
Originally Posted By: RichAlexis
I've got a question for Marian, or anyone else familiar with these Cryo games. Do you happen to know who the prominent English voice actor is of these games with the sonorous voice, with a slight metallic, husky quality, a bit like James Mason? He sounds 'trans-Atlantic' to me.

He's the Shambhalan guru of Atlantis II, the narrator and Heriseus of the Odyssey, and the narrator of Arthur's Knights Tales Of Chivalry. I find him quite intriguing.

I've been able to answer my own question:

His name is Allan Wenger. Apparently, he studied at Brooklyn College, but now resides in France. He can bend his voice into a variety of American and British-sounding accents.

I just like his voice a lot. Here's the more frantic collection:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHo-J0GHjak

This is from an audio book:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpYH35z7_d4

His voice can be heard in a lot of video games and animated movies. For instance, he was Dracula in the frist two games (Resurrection and The Last Sanctuary), he voiced Sergeant Garcia and Professor Orneillo in The Shadow of Zorro, and he was also in Omikron: The Nomad Soul (the one with David Bowie's voice, likeness and music), Syberia II (voice of Hans Voralberg!), Salammbo, Voyage: Inspired by Jules Verne, The Egyptian Prophecy, Aztec (as the old doctor Quilaztli), Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy), Empire: Total War and the animated movies Persepolis and the second instalment of Arthur and the Invisibles (the Minimoys).

Re: Classic Cryo games - general discussion [Re: RichAlexis] #1033861
09/27/15 10:15 AM
09/27/15 10:15 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
That's very interesting, RichAlexis. Thanks for all of that information. It's nice to know whose voice I am listening to in Arthur's Knights as well as some other games. wave

Re: Odyssey: The Search for Ulysses [Re: Jenny100] #1111474
05/24/17 08:55 AM
05/24/17 08:55 AM
The Netherlands
R
RichAlexis Offline OP
Settled Boomer
RichAlexis  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
R

The Netherlands
Picking up the old vintage Cryo discussion again, I just came across this Egypt III review on Steam by archaeologist-cum-game designer Jediravenclaw and thoroughly enjoyed it, so I just wanted to share.

I know Egypt III (aka The Fate of Ramses or The Egyptian Prophecy) was developed by Kheops, and released by The Adventure Company, but it was the third instalment of the Egypt series that was originally started by Cryo. It happened to be part of Cryo's legacy that changed hands during the very confusing DreamCatcher/Adventure Company/JoWooD takeover tangle. Which in a way continues to this day, with various rereleases and modified ports credited to Anuman and Microïds.

I realize this type of edutainment may not be everyone's cup of tea - some just want 'cracking' brain teasers, or exciting adventures instead of fact-based stuff or lengthy explanations, but this clearly shows all the research and attention to historical detail that went into these games, and, sadly IMHO, how rare this is in the world of adventure games, movies and graphic novels.

Quote:
Jediravenclaw Reviews
thumbsup Recommended
Posted: 6 Feb, 2016 @ 1:58am

Firstly, I have a dual degree in archaeology and history, as well as number of years under my belt working in the field as an archaeologist. This game is surprisingly accurate in many respects! It got the mythology right, which you do sometimes tend to see in games set in Egypt ... but more importantly it got the "everyday life" aspect right (which you NEVER see). The devs really did their research on this game, and it's highly appreciated!! The houses are laid out properly, the material culture is right down to the feathers on the floor and the pottery styles. Even the spells you cast are taken from ancient stories. This makes it one of the only entertainment pieces (games, movies, etc) set in ancient Egypt that has kept me entirely immersed. And I admit I'm hard to please in that aspect - my friends tend to think of me a "spoil sport" when movies or games "get things wrong".

Aside from that, the game is simply a lot of fun. It's challenging WITHOUT PIXEL HUNTING (because, amazingly, I guess people realized that this was possible), but it never had me so stumped that I was pulling my hair out.

All in all I highly recommend this game if you're in to either point and click or puzzles. And if you're not but you like this time era, pick it up anyway. $5 is very worth it. $2 even more so if you get it on sale!

P.S. Also in answer to one of the previous reviews - I don't get seizures, but I do get very frequent migraines. While blurring in other games (and Vsync - I hate Vsync so much, it causes so much ppaaaaiinnnn) do cause issues.... I didn't actually have a problem or notice the blurring in the cut scenes. In terms of migraine sufferers, it should be fine smile

P.P.S. If you're like me and played Egypt 1156 b.c. Tomb of the Pharaoh as a kid ... just buy this and try it out. The nostalgia is intoxicating. laugh

Best,

Rich

Re: Odyssey: The Search for Ulysses [Re: RichAlexis] #1111484
05/24/17 10:56 AM
05/24/17 10:56 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Frogwares does a lot of research in their games also. It's refreshing.

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Odyssey: The Search for Ulysses [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1111499
05/24/17 12:34 PM
05/24/17 12:34 PM
The Netherlands
R
RichAlexis Offline OP
Settled Boomer
RichAlexis  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
R

The Netherlands
Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
Frogwares does a lot of research in their games also. It's refreshing.
Thanks for the tip. I just looked it up. Ah, all the Sherlock Holmes titles! Interesting that the company is Ukrainian!

Their one 'lost fantasy world' title Journey to the Center of the Earth (based on Verne once more) also got quite favourable reviews, I see.

Best,

Rich

Re: Odyssey: The Search for Ulysses [Re: RichAlexis] #1111504
05/24/17 12:50 PM
05/24/17 12:50 PM
Kiev, Ukraine
Iurii Offline
Addicted Boomer
Iurii  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Kiev, Ukraine
Well, even if Frogwares are Ukrainian (although rather French as well), I cannot compare them to Cryo (and Arxel Tribe / Index+/Wanadoo) in historical accuracy.
On the contrary, their recent 'Holmes' games have almost nothing to do with real viktorian Sherlock - unlike those 'Lost files of Sherlock Holmes' by Mythos...

Re: Odyssey: The Search for Ulysses [Re: RichAlexis] #1111505
05/24/17 12:52 PM
05/24/17 12:52 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
I've still not gotten around to playing the first two Egypt games but did play this third one (under the name The Egyptian Prophesy) which I really enjoyed. I'm hoping to play the first two in the near future and replay this third one.

Re: Odyssey: The Search for Ulysses [Re: RichAlexis] #1111508
05/24/17 02:04 PM
05/24/17 02:04 PM
southeast USA
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Jenny100  Offline
Sonic Boomer

southeast USA
Egypt 1156 B.C. was pretty bad as a game IMO.
The best part of it was the built-in encyclopedia.

Egypt 2 was a better game, but had speed issues. It played well on a 266MHz computer, but panning speed was almost too fast to be playable on a PII 400MHz computer. I suppose the speed issues were fixed in the newer download versions, but will probably be an issue with CD versions unless there is a fan-made patch somewhere.

I thought Egypt 3 was the best of the three.
If you only play one of them, play Egypt 3.

Fireflower games sells all three DRM-free.
http://fireflowergames.com/?s=egypt&post_type=product

GOG does not sell any of them.

Re: Odyssey: The Search for Ulysses [Re: RichAlexis] #1111509
05/24/17 02:41 PM
05/24/17 02:41 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
I've got all 3 games on disc from The Adventure Company/Dreamcatcher and a (for now anyway) working XP computer if they will play in it. I know they all worked in the XP I used to use. This is a different one though. I also have the 1st game from AllVideo (on EBay)and the 2nd game downloaded from Big Fish on my Win7. I have the 3rd game from Steam. So hopefully, I am good to go, and will get around to them before that is not the case.

Re: Odyssey: The Search for Ulysses [Re: Jenny100] #1111522
05/24/17 05:39 PM
05/24/17 05:39 PM
The Netherlands
R
RichAlexis Offline OP
Settled Boomer
RichAlexis  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
R

The Netherlands
Originally Posted By: Jenny100
Egypt 2 was a better game, but had speed issues. It played well on a 266MHz computer, but panning speed was almost too fast to be playable on a PII 400MHz computer. I suppose the speed issues were fixed in the newer download versions, but will probably be an issue with CD versions unless there is a fan-made patch somewhere.
I think by panning you mean the Omni-3D engine to look around 360 degrees? I wasn't aware of any issues, especially since in both Egypt I & II, if my memory doesn't fail me, you can finetune the panning speed from very slow to very fast. At least that's how it worked for me!

I liked them all, though I evolved along with the game series. Obviously, the first one has limited playing time and very blocky graphics by today's standards. Darkness is another issue that plagues some other Cryo titles, but that may be by design - harder pixel hunting! And of course, we have to remember that with only torches and oil lamps at their disposal, old civilizations were very dark anyway, and people mostly went to bed when the sun went down.

Best,

Rich

Re: Odyssey: The Search for Ulysses [Re: RichAlexis] #1111524
05/24/17 06:13 PM
05/24/17 06:13 PM
southeast USA
Jenny100 Offline
Jenny100  Offline
Sonic Boomer

southeast USA
I think by panning you mean the Omni-3D engine to look around 360 degrees? I wasn't aware of any issues, especially since in both Egypt I & II, if my memory doesn't fail me, you can finetune the panning speed from very slow to very fast. At least that's how it worked for me!

You could only fine tune the panning if your computer was slow enough -- like 266MHz. If your computer was 400MHz, even the slow setting was too fast.

The first Egypt game did not have this speed problem (though it certainly had other problems -- like sudden, unpredictable deaths).

The only other Cryo game that was worse than Egypt 2 for speed sensitivity was China: Forbidden City, which zipped past like greased lightning. On my 400MHz computer I had to tap the mouse button as quickly as possible and hope it didn't overshoot the mark by too much. Otherwise I'd be back and forth until I got the onscreen area close enough to the relevant hotspots to click them. According to my game box, the game was made for a Pentium 90. What's strange is that my Atlantis: The Lost Tales game was also made for Pentium 90 and didn't have this panning problem (It has the problem with too-fast lip synch, but that doesn't affect gameplay). Neither did my Versailles 1685 game, which was made for 486DX/66 according to the box. Back when I played it, I didn't know about utilities like MoSlo.

If your game didn't have this problem, maybe it's restricted to the English version. There was a patch for Egypt 2, but I think it had to do with fixing a drum "puzzle" that involved timing and didn't affect the panning speed.

Re: Odyssey: The Search for Ulysses [Re: Jenny100] #1111588
05/25/17 11:13 AM
05/25/17 11:13 AM
The Netherlands
R
RichAlexis Offline OP
Settled Boomer
RichAlexis  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
R

The Netherlands
Quote:
You could only fine tune the panning if your computer was slow enough -- like 266MHz. If your computer was 400MHz, even the slow setting was too fast.
Jenny, thanks for all the valuable, detailed info!

I'm sorry I can no longer replicate any of this, as I'm on two virtual machines most of the time for playing these games now, and the translation of I/O-instructions back and forth between host and guests (Win 98 and Win XP in my case), and the use of virtual memory (the way I interpret it) slows down playing to such a degree that it's actually quite satisfactory!

I also have the impression virtual machine setting options like, turn 3D graphic acceleration on/off, adapt amount of graphics memory, and disable binary translation acceleration affect the performance 'favourably' as it were, if your image starts spinning.

So is this Mo'Slo (or MoSlo) software (running on guest or host?) always effective in preventing spinning 3D?

Best,

Rich

P.S. Even when I was on XP as my native system a few years ago, I played older games designed for Win 95 or Win 98 inside a QEMU emulator, if XP failed, so it's hard to say anything definite on compatibility or performance issues.

Re: Odyssey: The Search for Ulysses [Re: RichAlexis] #1111595
05/25/17 12:42 PM
05/25/17 12:42 PM
southeast USA
Jenny100 Offline
Jenny100  Offline
Sonic Boomer

southeast USA
MoSlo is an old CPU slowdown program that worked on older computers to slow them down. Turbo was another slowdown program that I tried, but it wasn't as smooth -- the game tended to chug, mouse would jerk, etc. At one time, MoSlo was considered the best, and ran the smoothest of the available slowdown programs. MoSlo was one of the CPU slowdown programs listed at the "New PC Slow Down Page" archived here...
http://web.archive.org/web/20010810163413/http://www.geocities.com/kulhain/

The current version of the website is here, and lists other programs, like DOSBox, which is not strictly a slowdown program...
http://www.geocities.ws/kulhain/

MoSlo is also mentioned at
http://www.oldskool.org/guides/oldonnew/cripple

You can use MoSlo to slow command.com on a Windows 95/98 computer before starting your DOS game from the command line. Or you can use MoSlo to slow only the game -- for example, the following works with the trial version of MoSlo...
  • First copy moslo.com to the game folder.
  • Instead of starting the game with
  • C:\game\game.exe
  • start it with
  • C:\game\moslo.com /20 game.exe
  • to run the game at 20% of your computer's processor speed.

• or use C:\game\moslo.com /10 game.exe to run the game at 10% of your computer's processor speed.
  • or /30 for 30%, /90 for 90%, etc.
  • According to the readme, you can specify a percentage from 0.01% through 99.99%.

For a Windows game, you'd probably change the target line of the game's desktop shortcut to include the moslo.com /20 (or whatever). For something like Egypt II, using moslo.com /50 would probably work fine on a PII 400MHz computer since the game ran OK on a 266MHz computer.

The pay version of MoSlo has more options and the Windows version has a GUI (Graphical User Interface) to make things easier for people who don't like the command line.
http://www.hpaa.com/moslo/4biz.asp
MoSlo is still sold, or you can get the free trial from...
http://www.hpaa.com/moslo/

In my limited experience, slowdown programs like MoSlo and Turbo don't slow modern computers down enough to work natively with 1990's (and earlier) games that are speed sensitive. But they can make a difference if you run them from inside Virtual Machines that are already slowed down.

If you have a computer with VT-x virtualization technology
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_VT#Intel_virtualization_.28VT-x.29
or AMD-V
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_VT#AMD_virtualization_.28AMD-V.29
or similar, which speeds up Virtual Machines, you may find the slowdown utilities won't slow the virtual computer enough. Sometimes you can disable the VT-x in the computer's BIOS, sometimes not.

So is this Mo'Slo (or MoSlo) software (running on guest or host?) always effective in preventing spinning 3D?

The only Windows game I tried it with was Shivers 2, and it helped with the speed issues I was having with that game, which included panning speed. Shivers 2 was running on a Windows 98 guest inside Virtual PC 2004. The host computer was a Pentium 4 with XP Home and a 3.2GHz processor.

Re: Odyssey: The Search for Ulysses [Re: Jenny100] #1111669
05/26/17 07:13 AM
05/26/17 07:13 AM
The Netherlands
R
RichAlexis Offline OP
Settled Boomer
RichAlexis  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
R

The Netherlands
Wow, that's quite an extensive evaluation! Thanks! smile

It's good to know about this type of tools, and I downloaded Mo'Slo just in case I would need it in the future. Sadly, I can't install it on Windows 8.1, not even as administrator - it's clearly a rather old program, and what goes for the caveat for Windows XP and Vista at the bottom of the product page ("The publisher could not be verified - Are you sure you want to run it?") obviously goes even more for later, more restrictive systems like 7, 8 and 10.

I won't need it inside my emulators anyway, I reckon, because of intrinsic emulator slowdown, but I'm sure there will be similar applications for my host, if I happen to be able to run older games on my host where panning is an issue.

Best,

Rich

Re: Odyssey: The Search for Ulysses [Re: RichAlexis] #1111715
05/26/17 01:34 PM
05/26/17 01:34 PM
southeast USA
Jenny100 Offline
Jenny100  Offline
Sonic Boomer

southeast USA
Moslo.com is probably 16bit. It doesn't need an actual installation and you just copy it to whatever game folder you want. I don't think it would work on a 64-bit operating system outside of emulation.

I have less experience with the Windows version of MoSlo. I suppose it would work on 32-bit XP but I haven't tried it. I don't know if it uses moslo.com or if it's a separate program.

According to this comparison page...
http://www.hpaa.com/moslo/compare.asp
...MoSlo will work with Windows up through Vista, but that is probably only 32-bit Vista. Most Windows 8.1 installations are 64-bit so they can take advantage of more than 4GB of memory. You could still use MoSlo on that computer by copying it inside your virtual machine, but if the virtual machine is slowing things up enough for your game there isn't an advantage.

Where you might find MoSlo useful is for something like "Zork Nemesis," which works fine on computers (and virtual machines) that run faster than a 486 most of the time, but where there is one point in the game where you have to grab something as it goes by, and it goes by way too fast to even see it go by, let alone grab it, on computers that are much faster than a 486.

GOG integrated "Zork Nemesis" into DOSBox, so they control the speed through DOSBox and you don't need an extra slowdown utility for it. But with the original CD version, you might run into the problem.

Re: Odyssey: The Search for Ulysses [Re: Jenny100] #1111788
05/26/17 11:25 PM
05/26/17 11:25 PM
Kiev, Ukraine
Iurii Offline
Addicted Boomer
Iurii  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Kiev, Ukraine

GOG integrated "Zork Nemesis" into DOSBox, so they control the speed through DOSBox and you don't need an extra slowdown utility for it. But with the original CD version, you might run into the problem.

There is a fan-made emulator to run both 'Zork Nemesis' and 'Zork Grand Inquisitor'. It is called ZEngine - currently it is integrated into ScummVM, or you can also download the earlier version separately and use with the original CD version: https://github.com/Marisa-Chan/Zengine

Re: Odyssey: The Search for Ulysses [Re: Jenny100] #1111818
05/27/17 09:50 AM
05/27/17 09:50 AM
The Netherlands
R
RichAlexis Offline OP
Settled Boomer
RichAlexis  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
R

The Netherlands
Quote:
Moslo.com is probably 16bit. It doesn't need an actual installation and you just copy it to whatever game folder you want. I don't think it would work on a 64-bit operating system outside of emulation.
Exactly, Jenny.

I realized there was no need to install the program, just run it from the command line interpreter, but again Win 8 refused to run it, probably because it is 16 bit as you say.

The Mo'Slo FAQ tells me the commercial Mo'Slo 4BIZ version does run on Windows 7, 8 and 10, but it would cost me $25, and I don't see the need to buy it now, since emulators do the job for me. I will keep purchasing it in mind though, if I run up against speed problems on my host.

As we're dealing with games nearly always designed for Windows 95, 98, ME or 2000, I might also consider the free tool MySLOW, which is restricted to these platforms, if the mouse inside my Win 98 emulator still overshoots its targets.

Best,

Rich

Re: Odyssey: The Search for Ulysses [Re: Iurii] #1111824
05/27/17 11:15 AM
05/27/17 11:15 AM
southeast USA
Jenny100 Offline
Jenny100  Offline
Sonic Boomer

southeast USA
Originally Posted By: Iurii
There is a fan-made emulator to run both 'Zork Nemesis' and 'Zork Grand Inquisitor'. It is called ZEngine - currently it is integrated into ScummVM, or you can also download the earlier version separately and use with the original CD version: https://github.com/Marisa-Chan/Zengine

Then it's possible GOG is using ScummVM with Zork Nemesis now. They've switched from DOSBox to ScummVM for some of their other games.

The Mo'Slo FAQ tells me the commercial Mo'Slo 4BIZ version does run on Windows 7, 8 and 10, but it would cost me $25, and I don't see the need to buy it now, since emulators do the job for me. I will keep purchasing it in mind though, if I run up against speed problems on my host.

I'm still not sure if it runs on 64-bit Windows. If you're using Windows 95/98 in a VM, it will certainly run on that, but so does the free version.

Re: Odyssey: The Search for Ulysses [Re: Jenny100] #1111862
05/27/17 04:38 PM
05/27/17 04:38 PM
The Netherlands
R
RichAlexis Offline OP
Settled Boomer
RichAlexis  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
R

The Netherlands
Quote:
I'm still not sure if it runs on 64-bit Windows. If you're using Windows 95/98 in a VM, it will certainly run on that, but so does the free version.
Yes, thanks for clarifying that. The way I phrased it, Mo'Slow or MySLOW inside an emulator are pretty much six of one and half a dozen of the other! The real issue would be finding a free or not too expensive tool for a 64 bits system, if the situation arises.

Best,

Rich

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 288 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users