GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: How to send or receive saved games that don't get changed in the process (example - Syberia 3) [Re: mrbill] #1113267
06/08/17 09:03 PM
06/08/17 09:03 PM
New York
cazziejoe Offline
Settled Boomer
cazziejoe  Offline
Settled Boomer

New York
Nope.
Doesn't work.
I'm not getting the image when I go to load the game.....SAD.
caz

Re: How to send or receive saved games that don't get changed in the process (example - Syberia 3) [Re: mrbill] #1113269
06/08/17 09:33 PM
06/08/17 09:33 PM
Great Lakes Region
mrbill Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
mrbill  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Great Lakes Region
I don't know what else to tell you Caz. It has worked for others and it worked for me. I can only guess that you might try uninstalling your game and reinstalling it and then try loading someone elses save. With all the trouble you have had, like loosing all hot spots, your game's condition must be the problem.

I'm Sorry.

Re: How to send or receive saved games that don't get changed in the process (example - Syberia 3) [Re: mrbill] #1113333
06/09/17 01:29 PM
06/09/17 01:29 PM
Great Lakes Region
mrbill Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
mrbill  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Great Lakes Region
No comments from anyone sorta tells me there is some doubt about the process of getting someone else's save to work in your game. It does work and to prove it to myself I did it again with another save and took screenshots. Procedure: 1.Put the save you receive into the place where it belongs by itself. 2. Start Syberia Three. 3.Start a New Game when the menu comes up. After Kate Finishes her discussion with Kurk in new game, hit Esc Key. 4. Click on load. It shows the save it found when you click on Load (it has a picture of the location and a short description of where Kate is). When I click on the Yellow Elliptical Described Area it asked do we want to load this game. 5.Confirm it and it will load. We do need some more folks to verify this procedure for the benefit of all GameBoomers and adventure gamers everywhere.

Mr. Bill

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (curly), 175 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users