GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#111303 - 08/12/02 08:14 PM The Forgotten
audrey522 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Gillette, Wyoming
I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong at the elevator after I have been in Nicholas and Anastasia's room. I cannot seem to be able to find the panel. Arrrgh, please help.

#111304 - 08/12/02 08:53 PM Re: The Forgotten
audrey522 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Gillette, Wyoming
Never mind. I needed to go back and get that purple thing that looked like a rock out of my room. Turned out the rock was part of a card. But apparently keeping your inventory in storage is pretty crucial to this game. Otherwise you don't have enough room and...too bad...so sad. I also would enjoy this game a lot better if it wouldn't freeze up so often, even when I changed the settings.

#111305 - 08/12/02 08:55 PM Re: The Forgotten
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Audrey, that panel you are looking for is on the back wall of the elevator, left side, down near the floor. There is a picture of the exact spot in this walkthrough ........

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (Flo NS, kjos, Sherlock, 1 invisible), 62 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9, TheProphet
8567 Registered Users