GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15
Topic Options
#1114195 - 06/16/17 10:22 AM Re: Syberia 3 Launch Trailer: « Let the Great Migration begin! » [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Can we please continue the saved game discussion here? It really isn't a topic for this thread. thanks

#1114222 - 06/16/17 01:54 PM Re: Syberia 3 Launch Trailer: « Let the Great Migration begin! » [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
mrbill Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Great Lakes Region
I can report back that the Point and Click is alive and well. Those things that appear on a click on the floor or ground appear to be drain covers (I think). If some of you remember how hard it was to move around in the Market Place, piece of cake now. Click where you want Kate to go and she finds the way most of the times. To me that was the worst area to travel around in with the previous system. I found places quickly rather than what seemed to be hours.

Many Cheers,

Bill

#1114382 - 06/18/17 08:03 AM Re: Syberia 3 Launch Trailer: « Let the Great Migration begin! » [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
RichAlexis Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: The Netherlands
By the way, I actually saw plastic Syberia 3 boxes for PS4 at a Dutch toy store (Intertoys, a physical shop!) last week. I was quite stunned to see it there!

As it contained a Blu-ray disk, I assume it contains the full game, and doesn't require Steam downloads? I don't own a PS4, so I've got no clue.

It's good to know that there is still interest in putting offbeat console titles on the shelves of stores.

It's currently at #140 in Intertoys' list of 173 PS4 games they stock, in terms of number of sales, so not exactly a smash!

Best,

Rich

#1114541 - 06/19/17 11:56 AM Re: Syberia 3 Launch Trailer: « Let the Great Migration begin! » [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

Microids just released this statement:

Quote:
Greetings all. We are continuing to take your feedback into account while working hard to give you the best possible gaming experience. With this in mind, we're getting back to you today with a highly-anticipated patch that adds a Point and Click mode, so you can go through the entire game using only your mouse. A lot of you have been asking for this; now it's here. We also added a few gameplay improvements and some minor bug corrections.

Controls:
- Addition of a Point and Click - "mouse only" - mode:

- now the player can click on the spot he or she wants to move to
- all interactions can now be 100% completed using the mouse

- We've corrected a visual bug where the interface wasn't displaying the right keys for using or interacting with objects. The keys are now correctly displayed.

Gameplay:
- The cursor has been revamped to make it easier to see in all circumstances (including on white backgrounds).
- We've added a visual indication in the form of a rotation icon during the knife tutorial on 3D object manipulation.

Audio:
- We've corrected a bug that occurred when the player finished the game: the music would stop during the credits and on returning to the main menu. The music now plays properly.
- We've corrected a bug in the German version of the game: in some cases, dialog was cut partway through. All of the dialog is now played to the end.

Text:
- We've corrected some of the text in the German and Spanish versions to make the translation more accurate.
- Correction of a bug that stopped some sub-titles from being displayed

Optimization:
- Improved framerate in the following level: Hospital
- Improved framerate in the following level: Bridge Over the River Balatom

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave

#1114635 - 06/20/17 04:46 AM Re: Syberia 3 Launch Trailer: « Let the Great Migration begin! » [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Thank you for that info, BrownEyedTigre grin

#1114637 - 06/20/17 05:58 AM Re: Syberia 3 Launch Trailer: « Let the Great Migration begin! » [Re: Mad]
teassoc Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: UK
Just a small point for those updating to 2.0. I had a lot of problems initially getting the required disk space - over 34GB. Had to delete practically all of my games.

#1116354 - 07/03/17 05:35 PM Re: Syberia 3 Launch Trailer: « Let the Great Migration begin! » [Re: mrbill]
judy D Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: same
Hello Bill, I thank you for the walkthrough. I hope there is a mouse control one after reading the other posts. I am not in anyway an expert. Have a great 4th. Judy

Thank you so much Ana. Have a great 4th!

Edited by Marian (07/03/17 06:07 PM)
Edit Reason: combined stacked posts

#1116370 - 07/03/17 06:46 PM Re: Syberia 3 Launch Trailer: « Let the Great Migration begin! » [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
Sonic Boomer

You are welcome judy!

Ana wave

Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (GBC, connie, CaptainD, Cue, Sherlock), 167 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Georgia, Hispoiema, MorpheusDev, NDFan1994, OlderGamer12
8966 Registered Users