GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#111535 - 10/27/06 04:42 AM Re: Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso
Rice burner Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Oregon
It seems like I'm at a Catch-22 here. To get a power cell from the robot I need to modify the ground mine with the displacer which I have. However, without the power cell I cannot make the displacer mine. I think I've reached the end of the line with this game.
K

#111536 - 10/27/06 04:45 AM Re: Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso
Diamond Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Yorkshire
Use a ground mine to destroy a robot. Get the robot's power cell. Get another ground mine. Go to the work bench. smile

Steve Ince, Writer-Designer
Steve on Twitter

#111537 - 10/28/06 03:32 PM Re: Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso
looney4labs Offline
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Kay, did you go get a mine from the supply place? It's in the same screen as the mansion, I think (memory, memory)

You can use that mine in a room with the robots- I used it in Broadstreets chamber (I think) and it discombumulated those robots. That gave me 3 power cells to use for other things. Eventually, I got another one from the supply and used it on the robots in the village too.

You can only pick up one power cell at a time.

Can you identify everything in your inventory. I was running around stuck when it turned out I have a ground mine in my inventory and just did not realize it blush

luck

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (luv2travel, Volkana, Sherlock, curly, Sassy, mabeco), 92 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean, gerald
8493 Registered Users