GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#111535 - 10/27/06 04:42 AM Re: Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso
Rice burner Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Oregon
It seems like I'm at a Catch-22 here. To get a power cell from the robot I need to modify the ground mine with the displacer which I have. However, without the power cell I cannot make the displacer mine. I think I've reached the end of the line with this game.
K

#111536 - 10/27/06 04:45 AM Re: Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso
Diamond Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Yorkshire
Use a ground mine to destroy a robot. Get the robot's power cell. Get another ground mine. Go to the work bench. smile

Steve Ince, Writer-Designer
Steve on Twitter

#111537 - 10/28/06 03:32 PM Re: Mr. Smoozles Goes Nutso
looney4labs Online   content
GB Reviewer Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Kay, did you go get a mine from the supply place? It's in the same screen as the mansion, I think (memory, memory)

You can use that mine in a room with the robots- I used it in Broadstreets chamber (I think) and it discombumulated those robots. That gave me 3 power cells to use for other things. Eventually, I got another one from the supply and used it on the robots in the village too.

You can only pick up one power cell at a time.

Can you identify everything in your inventory. I was running around stuck when it turned out I have a ground mine in my inventory and just did not realize it blush

luck

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
15 registered (connie, Billy the Kid 64, kjos, BrownEyedTigre, looney4labs, k28d13j11, Jenny100, Flo NS, auntiegram, colpet), 101 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
kamoj, RebKean, gerald, wJake, Guimerius
8491 Registered Users