GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#111623 - 08/20/02 05:29 PM Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
lonewolf32 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: New Baltimore, MI
I need help in killing the flying creature in the library. I have shot him several times and he won't die. I can't open the library doors to get out and I assume it's because I haven't killed the creature yet. I have emptied my shotgun and pistol into him but he won't die. I am hitting him most of the time because he reacts by moving and sometimes fly's away but always returns. Any suggestions as what to try?

Thanks to all

#111624 - 08/20/02 05:34 PM Re: Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Apparently this guy is hard to kill, Lone Wolf. Here is what a walkthrough says about him: To kill him, use your shotgun or pistol. Shoot at him. You will miss but he will curl up in a ball and then unfurl. When he does shoot him. You need to do this about 10 times to finish him off......
"Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy." Anonymous

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (curly, Tally Ho, OrleansBelle, colpet, Lex, manxman, Cari, 2 invisible), 39 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Rubette73, Kamaljeet, gazda, fifasafe, ben309
8754 Registered Users