GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#111623 - 08/20/02 05:29 PM Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
lonewolf32 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: New Baltimore, MI
I need help in killing the flying creature in the library. I have shot him several times and he won't die. I can't open the library doors to get out and I assume it's because I haven't killed the creature yet. I have emptied my shotgun and pistol into him but he won't die. I am hitting him most of the time because he reacts by moving and sometimes fly's away but always returns. Any suggestions as what to try?

Thanks to all

#111624 - 08/20/02 05:34 PM Re: Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Apparently this guy is hard to kill, Lone Wolf. Here is what a walkthrough says about him: To kill him, use your shotgun or pistol. Shoot at him. You will miss but he will curl up in a ball and then unfurl. When he does shoot him. You need to do this about 10 times to finish him off......

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (Pokey, monbron, BobH, Karsten, Marian, luv2travel, Draclvr, curly, OrleansBelle, 1 invisible), 66 Guests and 24 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users