GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#111734 - 08/27/02 05:47 PM Nancy Drew-Stay tuned for danger
Anonymous
Unregistered

I neglected to pick up the wire cutters when in the prop room. Because I can't get anywhere in the game at this time, I was told to go in at night and use my door handle on the prop room door to gain access. The problem is that when I try to use the side door of World Wide Broadcasting at night,it doesn't let me in. Am i using the correct access code....3689 Or, what do I have to do to get back in and get the wire cutters? Can anyone help? I am lost, I can't do anything at all.

#111735 - 08/27/02 06:42 PM Re: Nancy Drew-Stay tuned for danger
nibbles Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: hawaii
i think you have to start the game over, i had that trouble too. or if you have a saved game, try going back to it.

#111736 - 08/27/02 08:10 PM Re: Nancy Drew-Stay tuned for danger
Anonymous
Unregistered

Have you checked by the phone to see if Mattie sent you a note??

#111737 - 08/27/02 09:46 PM Re: Nancy Drew-Stay tuned for danger
Norma Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: CA
Hi Yar,

The access code to the back door won't work until later after the bomb is dismantled. Did you pick up a door knob from the prop room? I have heard some people say they stayed at the movie studio until after hours and was able to use the door knob to get in. I have never tried that. If that doesn't work, you may have to restart from an earlier saved game.

Norma

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
12 registered (rmt, Midge, ramona, Marian, BrownEyedTigre, Ewil02, Draclvr, Pandora, Darlene, Koala), 70 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Akkad, ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9
8568 Registered Users