GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
The Secret Order: Bloodline - New HOPA on Big Fish #1117877
07/16/17 10:39 AM
07/16/17 10:39 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download The Secret Order: Bloodline here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition, click here.

Quote:
Join Sarah Pennington on her next adventure in the classic The Secret Order series by Sunward Games!

Your mother, Dr. Pennington, has been studying in the Amazon Rainforest for the last few years. While visiting her, you discover that the diabolical Dragon Clan has their eyes set on the mythical Flower of Life, a plant that can cure any illness, but they plan to use it for their own evil intentions. You must keep the Flower of Life out of the Dragons hands at all costs in this exotic hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! wave2

Re: The Secret Order: Bloodline - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1117878
07/16/17 10:44 AM
07/16/17 10:44 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
THanks, Marian!

I did the guide on this one, and think it's a pretty good one!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: The Secret Order: Bloodline - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1117883
07/16/17 11:24 AM
07/16/17 11:24 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thanks, Ana. I have only played one game in the Secret Order series, but I liked it. smile

Re: The Secret Order: Bloodline - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1118626
07/22/17 03:47 PM
07/22/17 03:47 PM
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Reenie Offline
Addicted Boomer
Reenie  Offline
Addicted Boomer

I've played six of the Secret Order games. I'd say Bloodline and Masked Intent are the two standouts! Not excessive on the HO scenes, pesky puzzles, and I wished both of them had been longer. I am planning to Replay them at some point.

The others in this series are too easy so they go too fast, and they have more HO scenes. As for one, Secret Horizons , it had some kind of faulty programming because it took forever to download and then, when I tried to play it, it blasted out a horribly loud screeching noise instead of playing, and locked up my computer completely. I had to CTRL + ALT + DELE to even get out of it. I immediately uninstalled it. I've played hundreds of BF games, and never had that happen before. Wow.

Re: The Secret Order: Bloodline - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Reenie] #1118631
07/22/17 04:59 PM
07/22/17 04:59 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
That's odd about your experience with the first game in the series. I think your slow download speed must have been attributable to something else; the game itself wouldn't have anything to do with it, as far as I know. I did notice in the tech forum that some folks with widescreen monitors needed to lower their screen resolution in order to play the game.

Thanks for letting us know which two games in the series you liked the best. smile

Re: The Secret Order: Bloodline - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1118647
07/22/17 08:47 PM
07/22/17 08:47 PM
Reenie Offline
Addicted Boomer
Reenie  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Yeah, it was weird. I have never had a game lock up and SHRIEK at me. eek Like I said, I've played hundreds of BF games at this point. That one really stood out. Why that one game and all the others? I have no idea. FB Support didn't know what happened and had no idea how to fix it, either, and I really didn't care. There are so many games to choose from that I just moved on.

As for the problem with a few games where the game either did not fill the entire screen OR a big chunk of it was cut off the side, the first time it happened, I also assumed it was a resolution issue. It doesn't happen often. I like running 2560 x 1440, and I don't want to start tweaking my resolution for every game that comes along. I just unload a "bad" game and look for another one. smile

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 495 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users