GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
The Ward #111886
09/01/02 07:03 PM
09/01/02 07:03 PM
WINSTON-SALEM,NC USA
L
lray99 Offline OP
Shy Boomer
lray99  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
L

WINSTON-SALEM,NC USA
I have just started "The Alien Starship" and Bloom has exited the Maintenance Room. He is to continue down the corridor to the elevator. However, his corridor trip is interrupted by a Reptoid who sends him to Hybernation & death. I cannot get Bloom to the elevator. Can anybody help me?

Re: The Ward #111887
09/01/02 10:01 PM
09/01/02 10:01 PM
Seattle Washington USA
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer
Witchen  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Seattle Washington USA
Hi there! laugh

There's something critical that must be done between Walker and Bloom before you leave the landing platform, as follows:

Warning Spoiler:
NOTE: Now that you are in the hangar on Level D of the Dorb, you have a choice of identities. You may start playing this segment as either Walker or Bloom. I chose Bloom. Switch your identity by using the new icon you see on the screen at bottom right. You can also trade inventory items back and forth; very handy. But, this is only going to happen when the two players are standing in the same area together. If you choose to be Walker, you have no inventory except the bio container. If you are Bloom, you have an STD.card and a Memorizer. Practice switching identities and exchanging inventory before you continue, until you are sure you have the routine down "pat."

First, as Walker, turn to Bloom and say ..."Bloom, I need you to do something for me."

-------------------------------

You have to hear this phrase or its "no go." wink The only other thing from there on is that you got all you needed from the maintenance room. Move as quickly as possible. There are timed sequences in the part of the game and some are not obvious. smile

Witchen =O) smile

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Lex, curly), 396 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users