GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1133063
11/24/17 05:43 PM
11/24/17 05:43 PM
southeast USA
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Jenny100  Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

southeast USA
Originally Posted By: Marian
That's strange, Jenny. I am not finding any other reports of this either.

I think it's the first time I've had invisible characters (that weren't supposed to be invisible) in a casual game. Apparently the dogs were supposed to be standing on the rug barking at you. The hotspot was on the rug. Your character says something to the effect that he didn't know how the dogs got down the ladder.

I also had problems with a puzzle that didn't reset properly -- the puzzle with 2 knife switches and 2 hourglasses. Instead of resetting the knife switch on the left, resetting froze it in the down position. Exiting the game, rebooting, and going back into the game, the knife switch was frozen in the up position, but it behaved as if it were stuck in the down position.

EDIT --
Just finished a replay of Moorgate Accord, the first one in the Vermillion Watch series. The puzzles were definitely better overall, and no bugs.

Re: Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1133111
11/25/17 09:14 AM
11/25/17 09:14 AM
Canal Fulton, OH
Sparkle Offline
Addicted Boomer
Sparkle  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Canal Fulton, OH
I've found the storyline a bit confusing. Puzzles are unique. There's a lot of backtracking, so I'm relying a lot on the map. Overall, this game is well done and more challenging than many I've recently played. Reccommend for anyone up for a challenge. I've not yet run into any glitches, but only about halfway through.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 196 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users