GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Aztec (Sacred Amulet) #112168
10/07/02 01:12 PM
10/07/02 01:12 PM
California
desertlilac Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
desertlilac  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

California
Am playing the dice game portolli (sp?). It is getting tedious trying to win. Does anyone know if I know what the slave will tell the character about three rabbit, can I skip the game and just keep on with that information? Or does the game have to be played? laugh

Don't pass old people by - in reality they are just young people who have been around a long time.
Re: Aztec (Sacred Amulet) #112169
10/07/02 01:54 PM
10/07/02 01:54 PM
Seattle Washington USA
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer
Witchen  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Seattle Washington USA
Hi there, Lilac....... laugh

It just takes some practice is all. The following will probably help. laugh

WARNING SPOILER:
, TIME TO PLAY PATOLLI

He wants you to play Patolli. Guess you can't escape it. It is either play Patolli or no information concerning Three Rabbit's whereabouts. Use the trainer option if you think you need a little practice on this simple, but somewhat challenging form of checkers. Only two things are important to remember here: 1. Don't leave your beans at the two crossroads positions. 2.Get as many beans on the board, and moving forward, as is possible.

You need to win two consecutive games. But the old servant just make take pity on you if you come close to winning the second game.

When you can, ask him about Three Rabbit. He says something like "my eyes, my nose, my mouth". Remember these three lines. Tell him you want to know where you can find Three Rabbit. He tells you of Tezcatlipoca, and the annex at the Center of Ceremonies near the big pyramid temple.

Turn 360 and go straight back across the bridge. Turn right and exit the Merchant's Quarter. Access the map and go to Tenochtitlan Square.

Re: Aztec (Sacred Amulet) #112170
10/09/02 01:40 PM
10/09/02 01:40 PM
Seattle Washington USA
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer
Witchen  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Seattle Washington USA
Hi Lilac.........Good for you....

As mentioned above: ".......the old servant just make take pity on you if you come close to winning the second game."

So, after you played the second game you must have come closer to winning. It is a fun game though. I fooled around with it several times when people were stuck. laugh

Love, Witchen =O) smile

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (soot, BrownEyedTigre, fildil, 1 invisible), 386 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users