GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#112235 - 10/10/02 07:16 PM Early on in Black Dahlia...
goopiekat Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Collegeville, PA
...and I'm already asking for help! I'm doomed!

In one of the walkthroughs, someone mentions (sorry I don't remember the author!) getting a key out of the revolver. Well, I click on the only hotspot on the revolver and just get a dry click. Can't figure out where the key is. Anyone??

Also, still getting used to how the game works. How does one use an inventory item on ... well, something?

Thanks, all!
Goopie
Life Lesson #212: Some people have a way with words, while others...umm...thingy.

#112236 - 10/10/02 11:17 PM Re: Early on in Black Dahlia...
girlgeek Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Kansas City, Missouri, USA
It's in the butt of the handgun.

#112237 - 10/11/02 09:13 AM Re: Early on in Black Dahlia...
Nellie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: England
I think you have to click on the handle, hold the mouse button down, and drag it across.

There are other parts of the gameworld that require clicking and dragging, too, so don't forget to try it every so often.

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (cailyn, kjos, UruKat, Winfrey, Redz, GBC, Lex, 1 invisible), 57 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes, veteran, JaV
8537 Registered Users